We Have a King...They Have a....a....a Deng???? Heat vs Bulls on TNT

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Carlos Boozer always eating against us. I watced the first half tyen fell asleep. Gake was too late for my black ass. Had to be at work at 6 AM on a level 2 winter advisory.

But damn I wake up and I didnt expect us to get beat like that.

Lebrons first 4 points made it look like he was about to turn up and drop possibly 40 on them... But he seemed to turn down after they scored. .

Oh well

On to the next game

no he doesn't. especially in the playoffs. that was a one game aberration. last year, they put battier on boozer in the playoffs and he got served.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
these Chicago Bulls fans breh - it's like there's too many of them and when you have a popular team like LA and NY you have stupid fans that come with them. Although, I can't recall ever hearing a LA fan or NY fan talking about tanking the season. At least none that I know.

neither NY team can tank cuz they mortgaged all their future assets and really don't have any young talent. plus they are capped out for the foreseeable future.

LA is not gonna tank cuz the majority of their key players are :old: as hell. plus there's no need for them to tank when they almost $25M available in cap space next summer and can get a big free agent to improve quickly.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
some of those options include amnestying Boozer next season to make the #'s work.

I will embarrass you if I break down the salary situation next season in my scenario - then you'll tuck your tail and leave because you're another one that doesn't know anything about the cap

Some of your options include trading Rose for Irving(after one of your main criticism of Rose is he doesn't pass the ball nonetheless), sign FA (because it worked so well for Tmac, Hill, 2010, etc) instead of drafting(where we picked up guys like Butler and Snell for example), resigning Deng to 14 mil(because he will get paid this offseason. A desperate team in need of wings like the lakers will pay him), reinsdorf pay taxes on Deng and an unproven euro rookie in addition to amnestying Boozer which you know he will not do

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
neither NY team can tank cuz they mortgaged all their future assets and really don't have any young talent. plus they are capped out for the foreseeable future.

LA is not gonna tank cuz the majority of their key players are :old: as hell. plus there's no need for them to tank when they almost $25M available in cap space next summer and can get a big free agent to improve quickly.
Plus Kobe is actually coming back this season

Plus melo is actually playing or the Knicks

Plus Brooklyn got pierce Garnett to pair with d will Lopez and joe Johnson

So basically all of them would look mentally retarded talking about tanking

But in that idiots eyes deng is on Kobe melo dwill and Lopez level

And we should trade rose to surround deng with pieces

:snoop: what a loser

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm confused as to what @7oclock doesn't get.

every bulls fan in this thread knows why we should tank

cats on realgm agree we should tank

both sports radio stations think we should tank.

the reason being is cuz we ALL know that the bulls cannot win a ship with its current roster. hell this year's team is weaker than last year's team, and they exceeded expectations cuz of the expectation rose would be back to :cape: them in the playoffs. If we know we can't do shyt this season given this roster, then the best option is to trade all assets, tank in a loaded draft for a potential star player, and hope mirotic comes over and we can sign a decent free agent.

yet you are the ONLY cat that advocates trying to win this year.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not talking about this year, i'm talking about the last 20 years - you never hear LA or NY talking about tanking for draft picks...at least I never have. Even when they sucked or were mediocre

Did they trade of Patrick Ewing when they couldn't beat the bulls? Nope, they kept on losing to the Bulls year after year and bless their losing souls, they never gave up hope and they finally made it to the championhip only to be helplessly swept right out that mafukka.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused as to what @7oclock doesn't get.

every bulls fan in this thread knows why we should tank

cats on realgm agree we should tank

both sports radio stations think we should tank.

the reason being is cuz we ALL know that the bulls cannot win a ship with its current roster. hell this year's team is weaker than last year's team, and they exceeded expectations cuz of the expectation rose would be back to :cape: them in the playoffs. If we know we can't do shyt this season given this roster, then the best option is to trade all assets, tank in a loaded draft for a potential star player, and hope mirotic comes over and we can sign a decent free agent.

yet you are the ONLY cat that advocates trying to win this year.

lol@quoting realgm and am/fm talk shows - yeah those people are smart.

and of course you're embellishing, most of realgm don't want to tank - there was a poll somewhere and 55-60% respondants wanted us to keep Deng. This tank talk is stupid, isn't logical, and not necessary. It's sheep mentality , you hear something and you just run with it. You have no way of knowing if tanking will get us to a championship, you're crossing your fingers and hoping destiny is on our side.

Rather on doing what's logical operationally, which is keeping the core that you already built and committed to and have equity in and building around it. LIke I've pointed out tehre are several scenarios where you keep the core, don't tank, and improve next year - if you believe Mirotic is Dirk v2 - you can amnesty Boozer, bring across Mirotic. Add a couple of low costs FA - and you have a team taht competes with Pacer/Miami next year.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of your options include trading Rose for Irving(after one of your main criticism of Rose is he doesn't pass the ball nonetheless), sign FA (because it worked so well for Tmac, Hill, 2010, etc) instead of drafting(where we picked up guys like Butler and Snell for example), resigning Deng to 14 mil(because he will get paid this offseason. A desperate team in need of wings like the lakers will pay him), reinsdorf pay taxes on Deng and an unproven euro rookie in addition to amnestying Boozer which you know he will not do

there' several options, I put up a scenario that is unlikely (re trading Rose) which I think would be a smart thing to do, but isn't likely to happen. That's my opinion, don't confuse that to the realistic options regarding Deng, Mirotic, Boozer which is what the discussion has moved onto.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FYI,

we have a winning regular season (when fully healthy) against the Heat -

bonus points to anyone who can guess or record against the Heat in the last 3 years without Rose during the regular season(fully healthy except Rose)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
FYI,

we have a winning regular season (when fully healthy) against the Heat -

bonus points to anyone who can guess or record against the Heat in the last 3 years without Rose during the regular season(fully healthy except Rose)

who gives a shyt? how we looking in the playoffs against them?

2-8 FTW :rudy:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who gives a shyt? how we looking in the playoffs against them?

2-8 FTW :rudy:

I have no idea why you keep bringing up when we play them in the playoffs - when we have NEVER been healthy for the past 2 years?

LIke what don't you get about that? I keep saying it and yall just ignore it and repeat the same shyt over and over (re: we can't beat them in the playoffs)

no shyt, we didn't have Rose, Deng, and an injured Noah last year
year before that we lost Rose and Noah against the 76ers
year before that was legitimate 1-4 loss; so ut of the 3 playoff years, 2 of them we lost 2-3 of our best players; yet yall keep talking that bullshyt and everytime I explain it, you wait 2 weeks and come back and say the same shyt.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you won't respond, because you'll ignore it and come back in 4 posts later and talk about how "we can't win a playoff series".

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1874875-the-simplest-ways-to-fix-the-chicago-bulls
Chicago can give Deng a similar contract to what Andre Iguodala received from the Golden State Warriors—four years for $48 million according to spotrac.com. There is a small possibility that Deng gives them somewhat of a hometown discount, though, giving the Bulls a bit more room.
The Bulls will likely use their amnesty provision on Carlos Boozer after the end of the year, freeing them of his enormous $16.8 million salary next season.
Taking his contract off the books would put Chicago under the projected cap for 2014-15 and give it enough room for multiple signings.
One of those signings has to be its 2011 first-round pick Nikola Mirotic, who is arguably the best international player at the moment. The end of the season will mark a three-year period since he was drafted, meaning he's no longer restricted to a rookie-scale contract.