Reppin
NULL
Kyrie
Waiters
Deng
Boozer
Noah

with
Snell - (who I already said needed to step up for us in the absence of Nate/Marco and has - despite everyone in the bulls thread trying to tell me otherwise)
Dunleavy - whose playing to par with Marco - despite Marco playing in a better offense; pretty much what I said in the Bulls thread
Butler
HInrich
and Gibson

coming off the bench - would put us right back in title contention - and the thing that people forget is that this team fits. IT's not like forcing Rose who commands the ball and sucks in the pick n roll; here you get an actual pick n roll PG - who can shoot. And finally a true SG in Waiters

this trade isn't likely but that's the mindset that anyone with BBall IQ should be on.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would definitely trade Rose.

Sure, Steph Curry is injured sometimes, but I would take him over Rose.

I dont think the Warriors are that stupid

people can't see past their noses, there's really a lot of stupid people on this board - high school education muthafukkas who don't know shyt about basketball.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the two idiots dapping each other here, are throwing out derrick rose trade scenarios involving stephen curry & kyrie irving

just have absolutely no sense of reality

lets fight to max out and make the second round again and let deng walk for nothing brehs :rudy:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
people can't see past their noses, there's really a lot of stupid people on this board - high school education muthafukkas who don't know shyt about basketball.

I just dont see why they are against trading Rose. These injuries will continue to happen and they would still act like he's mvp worthy.

And teams dont get better by tanking. That's a bad culture to impose on a team.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the two idiots dapping each other here, are throwing out derrick rose trade scenarios involving stephen curry & kyrie irving

lets fight to max out and make the second round again and let deng walk for nothing brehs :rudy:

can't even formulate a cognitive thought

what does Derrick Rose thread scenarios have to do with letting Deng walk? You just swinging in the air Jodie.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

If we're idiots, you're a fakkit

Catch feelings on the interconnects, brehs

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: let's turn this thread into the Rose trade scenarios that aren't gonna happen. Get over it, Deng is more expendable. It'll be a relief to see these dudes on other teams so all this agenda bullshyt goes away.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just dont see why they are against trading Rose. These injuries will continue to happen and they would still act like he's mvp worthy.

And teams dont get better by tanking. That's a bad culture to impose on a team.

they don't remember what happened after we traded Scottie Pippen...

and they don't know the history of guys who had two knee surgeries like Rose had...now he may come back and be up to par...but even if he returns to 80% of his MVP state...we had one of the worse offenses in the NBA - and part of the problem is that he doesn't pass or play the pick n roll well. Nor is he a good shooters, so when the heat lay off and pack the inside, it's game over.

No one will probably give us what we need (top PG and SG) for Rose, so the trade scenario is probably far fetch but it's a good one.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

The Warriors aren't giving up Curry for Rose, and the Cavs aren't giving up Kyrie for him.

Why would either team take him, one logical reason why they'd do it? Keep in mind, Curry has one of the absolute best contracts in the NBA in terms of production vs value.

I agree - I'm just pointing out the fact that we'd be better to look to trade Rose IF we could get some deal similar to what's being posted. But you're right, Cavs wouldn't do that - unless they feel Irving was leaving anyway lol.