We got Colorism Activists now?

Remo

Pro
Daps
Men literally will f*ck anything, so that is not saying much.

There are white men right now who f*ck dark skin black women who prefer white women.
:mjlol: Who is he going to make his girlfriend though?Who is he going to marry though?There are plenty of Black women out there in general being treated like like trash & cum dumpsters by white men until they can find the girl who they REALLY want to be with.

Fixed for accuracy :francis:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

There are black men right now who f*ck dark skin black women who prefer light skin black women.
:mjlol: Who is he going to make his girlfriend though?Who is he going to marry though?There are plenty of Black women out there in general being treated like like trash & cum dumpsters by Black men until they can find the girl who they REALLY want to be with.
LOL you are so insecure. "He's in a relationship with a dark skinned woman but he secretly wants a light skinned mixed chick but he can't get one". :comeon: You are insinuating that the only reason black men are with dark skinned black women are because they have no other options.

The insecurity is real.. you might as well bleach your skin at this point. You actually think you are better off with white men LOL. Most white men will not marry nor build with black women, they will date and have sex with you sure.. but ultimately commit and have your children? Hell to the nah.

Fine is fine to men. Black men are not going to turn down a fine dark skinned sista. So all that shyt you talking is garbage. I'm not saying what you are saying is completely false, but you are on something else with this :russ:

And goddamn.. your view of relationships is so jaded and dysfunctional. You actually believe most black men are using black women as trash and cum dumpsters until they can find the one they really wanna be with? :laff: :laff: :laff: Only a small percentage of men have several women at their reach that they use just for sex... that's exactly why they do these things and get away with it. Because women don't mind sharing men and will settle for bullshyt situations.

The average man just wants a girlfriend :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If she did she wouldn't be on the coli auguring to black men. Real swirlers want nothing to do with nikkas. She does.
I agree with you to an extent on that. Because these swirlers on YouTube spend a lot of their time arguing with black men when they are with a white man. That shyt doesn't make no sense to me.

I think it's just that they are addicted to the drama and negative energy.

Remo

Pro
Daps
It speaks volumes .Why would I need to know if a girl is light or dark in a story if the story has nothing to do with her skin tone?:what: It's one thing if skin tone actually related to the story but if it doesn't, wth?

& You like that other person is trying to deny that Black men are colorstruck. :mjlol: Just be real.

you trying to redefine human interaction to support your narrative, and now Im sure there are some color men out there but that trait ain't exclusive to black men. I'm done tho.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
. :mjlol:@ you even daring to suggest Black Men are somehow NOT color struck.

It's hilarious because y'all are so quick to see and identify racism but when it comes to colorism & Black men, it simply doesn't exist & Y'all just never seen or heard of a black male elaborating on his love for light skin women.:mjlol: that's just unheard of.
So what exactly is wrong if a brotha says he loves light skin women? Brothas can say they love dark skin women all day long and no one bats an eye. The moment a breh says he's attracted to light skin women ppl start catching feelings. You really don't expect brothas to endlessly praise dark skin women and no one else do you?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I agree with you to an extent on that. Because these swirlers on YouTube spend a lot of their time arguing with black men when they are with a white man. That shyt doesn't make no sense to me.

I think it's just that they are addicted to the drama and negative energy.
Because they are sexually unsatisfied and can't be themselves around cacs. Thats why you always see them so fired up about the topic of black men. The BBC stay on they minds :wow:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

There are black men right now who f*ck dark skin black women who prefer light skin black women.
:mjlol: Who is he going to make his girlfriend though?Who is he going to marry though?There are plenty of Black women out there in general being treated like like trash & cum dumpsters by Black men until they can find the girl who they REALLY want to be with.

You have some serious issues.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
LOL you are so insecure. "He's in a relationship with a dark skinned woman but he secretly wants a light skinned mixed chick but he can't get one". :comeon: You are insinuating that the only reason black men are with dark skinned black women are because they have no other options.

The insecurity is real.. you might as well bleach your skin at this point. You actually think you are better off with white men LOL. Most white men will not marry nor build with black women, they will date and have sex with you sure.. but ultimately commit and have your children? Hell to the nah.

Fine is fine to men. Black men are not going to turn down a fine dark skinned sista. So all that shyt you talking is garbage. I'm not saying what you are saying is completely false, but you are on something else with this :russ:

And goddamn.. your view of relationships is so jaded and dysfunctional. You actually believe most black men are using black women as trash and cum dumpsters until they can find the one they really wanna be with? :laff: :laff: :laff: Only a small percentage of men have several women at their reach that they use just for sex... that's exactly why they do these things and get away with it. Because women don't mind sharing men and will settle for bullshyt situations.

The average man just wants a girlfriend :mjlol:

I am actually not insinuating that at all.Will Ross' argument was that if "Black men are colorstruck there would be no black people," & that was my response to his argument.He acted as if Black men who are colorstruck will not f*ck a girl who does not fit his preference.

& No I'm not f*cking insecure & I'm over black men like YOU trying to label any dark skin black girl insecure quickly.I'm VERY secure.I'm secure to the point where I'm not willing to allow myself to be subjected to the hate that a number of black men project on to dark skin black girls.