We got Colorism Activists now?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It's so emmbarassing & I cringe when black men sexualize themselves & brag about having "BBC," which is clearly a myth & trust me every black woman knows it's bull sh*t.

Not every black man has a big d*ck. :mjlol: & It's funny how you all accept this stereotype just because it's positive.You can't pick and choose when stereotypes you want to "keep."
Is that why they say other races of women only love us for are BBC? :russ:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Colorism will end when White supremacy ends. Not before not after.:martin:

• Dap
Reactions: RTF

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Is that why they say other races of women only love us for are BBC? :russ:

Who says that?

1feb8da0-d6f5-11e4-96de-7972e2e6fe0f_drak.gif

& Are you proud?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
How come we the only group of men capable of sexualizing ourselves if its not true:sas1:. And why would non black men keep the " myth" going if its not true?:sas2:. And i'm proud of MY dikk ( and many other things ):umad:

No you're proud of being a "fetish," like you all on here excuse Black Women of being to White Men. :mjlol:

@WHIPPEDCream is such a troll chick needs to bless us with a bigger picture of that Avi.

& You're your typical colorist male.

You talk about colorism 24/7, what is there to think about now that you actually have the opportunity to help address it with your wallet and not your mouth?

You don't know what I have done and what I do with my life concerning Dark Skin Black Women & Black women in general.

We all know your jealous Carl :mjlol:

& now you're excusing him of being jealous?

This is why no one takes Black men seriously.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No you're proud of being a "fetish," like you all on here excuse Black Women of being to White Men. :mjlol:

& You're your typical colorist male.

You don't know what I have done and what I do with my life concerning Dark Skin Black Women & Black women in general.

& now you're excusing him of being jealous?

This is why no one takes Black men seriously.
Says no one takes black men serious but argues with 3 black men at the same time :dead:. Says BBC is a myth but then says were just a fetish :dead:. And stop giving white people power already :francis:. If yall like white flesh so much why don't you fetishes THEM instead of letting them do it to you. Be the victor sista not the victim :ohlawd:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Says no one takes black men serious but argues with 3 black men at the same time :dead:. Says BBC is a myth but then says were just a fetish :dead:. And stop giving white people power already :francis:. If yall like white flesh so much why don't you fetishes THEM instead of letting them do it to you. Be the victor sista not the victim :ohlawd:

& I won all of those arguments.& It is a myth unless you can prove me otherwise if you have seen more black penises than I have? :skip:

& the fact remains is that if I boasted about being sexualized by White Men, you and others would crucify me.But this "BBC," title gives you your ego boost. :mjlol:

& I don't fetishize White skin, unlike Black Men, I don't put value in skin tone, there are many other factors that come into play when it comes to those who I am attracted to.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
& I won all of those arguments.& It is a myth unless you can prove me otherwise if you have seen more black penises than I have? :skip:

& the fact remains is that if I boasted about being sexualized by White Men, you and others would crucify me.But this "BBC," title gives you your ego boost. :mjlol:

& I don't fetishize White skin, unlike Black Men, I don't put value in skin tone, there are many other factors that come into play when it comes to those who I am attracted to.
Thats yo fault for caring about what other people think:russ:. Black women crucify me all the time when i brag about my dikk to non black chicks even tho i don't mess with them:yeshrug:. And the more you talk the more i'm convinced you never even let a white man touch you :bryan:. And are you saying black folks don't deserve ego boost :mjpls:. If a black women says shes proud of her chocolate skin would you be against that :mjpls: