We got Colorism Activists now?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Nah, fake militant has a better ring to it than "plastic fukk nikka"... :ehh:

You're completely off base by saying a handful (what 5-10?) were lynched during that time period. Im sure you know that now.

Im a real one breh, and there aint many of us left. See, if I fell, and you came and helped me up, that would be the human thing to do. But I'd still say thanks or not pretend as if thats what you were SUPPOSED to do. If I was getting jumped with weapons, and you came and tried to get them to stop jumping me (when their attention wasnt even on you) I'd say thanks and again, not pretend as if thats what you were SUPPOSED to do.
You quoted the wrong poster, c00n.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
You fake online militants are funny :mjlol:

There were PLENTY of whites during the civil rights era who didnt just put money up and hide in the background but went out and HELPED blacks at the risk of their own lives. To say what you just said is ignoring that very fact.

1) Not a Militant

2) We STILL have racism so nothing has changed.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
i know @marcuz trick ass donated a few 100 but did you donate anything @WHIPPEDCream to this cause so near and dear to your heart? receipts? :jbhmm:

I'm thinking about it.:ehh:

I booked you a trip to Florida...you coming?

Book a round trip to Miami. :steviej:

But you don't have those standards for white men. White men created colorism and you have no problem dating them. And i already donated to the mag plus the people i keep company with don't talk down on DS women

What is your point?I date black boys too? & A White boy has never personally came at me sideways about my skin color before.I actually feel more comfortable around the White boys I talked to when it comes to my skin color. :yeshrug:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm thinking about it.:ehh:

Book a round trip to Miami. :steviej:

What is your point?I date black boys too? & A White boy has never personally came at me sideways about my skin color before.I actually feel more comfortable around the White boys I talked to when it comes to my skin color. :yeshrug:
You feel white guys are better at talking about colorism then black guys?:ehh: How so? :dame:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You quoted the wrong poster, c00n.

Yall some lame ass nikkas forreal. Pump faking for the net :mjlol:

Aint bout shyt but sitting on a computer and talking stuff like you woke, but when you see REAL ones who risked their lives for YOUR betterment (not their own) you tell them to go home....

I quoted you and that other fake militant. And this is all yall could respond with because you're here for daps and reps. Its cuz yall aint really about the life yall wanna act like yall are about

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You feel white guys are better at talking about colorism then black guys?:ehh: How so? :dame:

No, that's not what I meant.

I meant I feel more comfortable in my Blackness with the White boys that I've talked to.If a White Boy is used to dating Black girls, Dark Skin is expected.:pachaha:I've never dated a White boy who has said something backwards about my dark skin ever.It's like he can see me for who I am and not so quick to react to my dark skin. But I've encountered MANY Black boys who are simply colorstruck (like many Black Women have) & When I say colorstruck, I don't mean they prefer light skin, I mean that they are so hooked on skin color in general to the point where they can not get over it.

You can even tell in how they have their daily conversations. :pachaha:A black boy can be telling me some random story and it will go like "Yeah and there was this light skin girl in line at Walmart who cut in front of me."I see it on the-coli all the time."This brown skin joint this," "This chocolate that." Like what does her skin tone have to do with anything? They are literally obsessed with skin color.OBSESSED, they are so struck by it and so fazed by it, it's hard for them to not comment on it.

It's refreshing to be able to talk to someone and have them see past your skin color for who you are, which is what I've got from the White boys I've dated.I can just be ME & be Black without my skin color being mentioned or depicted

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What kills me about black women is they never take responsibility for thier actions. They are the ones that support the media that does not represent them. But somehow bkack men are at fault but black women will claim white women like amber rose as being black.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No, that's not what I meant.

I meant I feel more comfortable in my Blackness with the White boys that I've talked to.If a White Boy is used to dating Black girls, Dark Skin is expected.:pachaha:I've never dated a White boy who has said something backwards about my dark skin ever.It's like he can see me for who I am and not so quick to react to my dark skin. But I've encountered MANY Black boys who are simply colorstruck (like many Black Women have) & When I say colorstruck, I don't mean they prefer light skin, I mean that they are so hooked on skin color in general to the point where they can not get over it.

You can even tell in how they have their daily conversations. :pachaha:A black boy can be telling me some random story and it will go like "Yeah and there was this light skin girl in line at Walmart who cut in front of me."I see it on the-coli all the time."This brown skin joint this," "This chocolate that." Like what does her skin tone have to do with anything? They are literally obsessed with skin color.OBSESSED, they are so struck by it and so fazed by it, it's hard for them to not comment on it.

It's refreshing to be able to talk to someone and have them see past your skin color for who you are, which is what I've got from the White boys I've dated.I can just be ME & be Black without my skin color being mentioned or depicted
You feel the reason why you like white guys more than black guys is because black guys talk about skin color too much? Would you feel more comfortable if nikkas just dropped this light skinned dark skinned talk and let everyone just be themselves?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You feel the reason why you like white guys more than black guys is because black guys talk about skin color too much? Would you feel more comfortable if nikkas just dropped this light skinned dark skinned talk and let everyone just be themselves?

post-25374-michael-jordan-yeah-gif-imgur-x3ma.gif

But that's never going to happen.A woman's value to many Black men is placed on her skin tone.& I simply don't have the time nor patience for it. :yeshrug: I'd rather be with someone who I can just be myself with & not have to worry about him saying stupid sh*t like "you're pretty to be dark," "you act light skin," "as long as you're lighter than me, you're good,"etc,etc.

:mjlol:

I'm not going to be one of these black girls out here coming home to that.A lot of black girls out put up with that sh*t just for the sake of companionship, not I.Which is why I have no issue marrying a White or any other non-black man.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
post-25374-michael-jordan-yeah-gif-imgur-x3ma.gif

But that's never going to happen.A woman's value to many Black men is placed on her skin tone.& I simply don't have the time nor patience for it. :yeshrug: I'd rather be with someone who I can just be myself with & not have to worry about him saying stupid sh*t like "you're pretty to be dark," "you act light skin," "as long as you're lighter than me, you're good,"etc,etc.

:mjlol:

I'm not going to be one of these black girls out here coming home to that.A lot of black girls out put up with that sh*t just for the sake of companionship, not I.Which is why I have no issue marrying a White or any other non-black man.
You have an issue marrying a black man even if hes not colorstruck?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Yall some lame ass nikkas forreal. Pump faking for the net :mjlol:

Aint bout shyt but sitting on a computer and talking stuff like you woke, but when you see REAL ones who risked their lives for YOUR betterment (not their own) you tell them to go home....

I quoted you and that other fake militant. And this is all yall could respond with because you're here for daps and reps. Its cuz yall aint really about the life yall wanna act like yall are about
What? You're talking to yourself about some shyt I didn't say. Go ahead and keep it up, crazy weird nikka.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
"social media personality"? She's been making YouTube videos for a little bit over a year and only has 13k subs