We got Colorism Activists now?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Make poor decisions in the black men you date and have sex with, date a white guy and it's all bliss :ahh:

LMAO this stuff doesn't write itself! I wanna know what the brothers you messed with looked like, how they dressed, their mannerisms, energy, etc. And then I wanna see the white guys you've dated, how they looked like, dressed, mannerisms, energy etc.

There's something within you that attracts you to the type of black men you hate so much, because you probably overlooked a bunch of good brothers that were not colorstruck.

You haven't felt anymore comfortable in your "blackness" than around a white man LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Y'ALL CAN'T WRITE THIS shyt! :bryan: :laff: :laff: :laff:

I've dated plenty of types of Black Men.:mjlol: I am not saying every single Black man is colorstruck, but it is enough to the point where I feel no need to say "some."I'm not about to go on some long journey searching high and low for a black male who is not colorstruck, it's not that deep for me.I'm going to get mine regardless, whether Zaddy is White, Asian,etc.

& I specifically like white boys with swag who are artistic.My preference for White boys is actually very narrow.I may start being more open minded to other types of White boys in 2017 but I'm not sure, but a White boy who listens to underground rap artists, who wears addidas(non stripe), jordans,duck boots, & timbs who is articulate & can watch Hunger Games or listen to Future with me.

giphy.gif

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Yes & as ironic as it is the most comfortable I've felt in my Blackness in a while was when I was talking a guy who was White.

Straight chill vibes & it was amazing.

The coli knows nothing about IR relationships & don't believe anything they say.
I've had good experiences in IR relationships myself so I know how you feel, just try to keep your options open. Date anyone that treats you well. If you find a brotha that treats you good, date him. If you find a non-Black man that treats you good, date him :manny:
Good luck to you sista :jawalrus:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The funniest thing to me is when they try to say you hate your momma for liking light skin women but my mom is the same skin tone as :heh: so that bullshyt line ain't gon work on me :lolbron:
I love shades of all black women

But yeah my mom mom is light skinned( so is pops) so yeah that line won't work on me neither

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've dated plenty of types of Black Men.:mjlol: I am not saying every single Black man is colorstruck, but it is enough to the point where I feel no need to say "some."I'm not about to go on some long journey searching high and low for a black male who is not colorstruck, it's not that deep for me.I'm going to get mine regardless, whether Zaddy is White, Asian,etc.

& I specifically like white boys with swag who are artistic.My preference for White boys is actually very narrow.I may start being more open minded to other types of White boys in 2017 but I'm not sure, but a White boy who listens to underground rap artists, who wears addidas(non stripe), jordans,duck boots, & timbs who is articulate & can watch Hunger Games or listen to Future with me.

giphy.gif
how old are you?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've had good experiences in IR relationships myself so I know how you feel, just try to keep your options open. Date anyone that treats you well. If you find a brotha that treats you good, date him. If you find a non-Black man that treats you good, date him :manny:
Good luck to you sista :jawalrus:
She dates white men because of her bad experiences with black men, not out of genuineness and it coming naturally. I grew up in the suburbs around mostly white and Indian people I had crushes on white, black and latina chicks. I didn't crush on non black women because I had bad experiences with black women, they were justs there and showed interest. It wasn't out of past emotional baggage and issues that had not been dealt with.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
She dates white men because of her bad experiences with black men, not out of genuineness and it coming naturally. I grew up in the suburbs around mostly white and Indian people I had crushes on white, black and latina chicks. I didn't crush on non black women because I had bad experiences with black women, they were justs there and showed interest. It wasn't out of past emotional baggage and issues that had not been dealt with.
You may be right but she's going to do what she feels either way :yeshrug:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
how old are you?

WRONG.

I don't date non-blacks because of "baggage."

Men are men.& I'd rather date someone for who they are not what race they are.It's 2017.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Wow I heard of her a couple of months ago. Her Divine Dark Skin stuff is picking up. I believe one breh donated $800. Seems like people are being supportive. Pretty sure her stock will increase if she circulates on these Black male forums. Some deem her the female Tommy Sotomayor. She seems more positive.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: I'm a be real. Crispy has spoken on this & I sorta agree, colorism is a bigger problem for BW than BM. Lighterskin bm may have the advantage over darkerskin bm at initially attracting women. But all darkerskin bm gotta do is get they money up & they good. What y'all think?

Men all over the world have an advantage cause of money. Plus society tells you up front as a man....you fat, ugly, short, small dikk, no teeth, no hair. You need to improve yourself by getting more money and a career.

So men know this shyt from when they are young.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Men all over the world have an advantage cause of money. Plus society tells you up front as a man....you fat, ugly, short, small dikk, no teeth, no hair. You need to improve yourself by getting more money and a career.

So men know this shyt from when they are young.
Nah, not really. Sounds like a setup to get your girl fukked.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Because they are sexually unsatisfied and can't be themselves around cacs. Thats why you always see them so fired up about the topic of black men. The BBC stay on they minds :wow:

It's so emmbarassing & I cringe when black men sexualize themselves & brag about having "BBC," which is clearly a myth & trust me every black woman knows it's bull sh*t.

Not every black man has a big d*ck. :mjlol: & It's funny how you all accept this stereotype just because it's positive.You can't pick and choose when stereotypes you want to "keep."

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I specifically like white boys with swag who are artistic.My preference for White boys is actually very narrow.I may start being more open minded to other types of White boys in 2017 but I'm not sure, but a White boy who listens to underground rap artists, who wears addidas(non stripe), jordans,duck boots, & timbs who is articulate & can watch Hunger Games or listen to Future with me.

Men are men.& I'd rather date someone for who they are not what race they are.It's 2017.

:dwillhuh::patrice::comeon: