We got Colorism Activists now?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So what exactly is wrong if a brotha says he loves light skin women? Brothas can say they love dark skin women all day long and no one bats an eye. The moment a breh says he's attracted to light skin women ppl start catching feelings. You really don't expect brothas to endlessly praise dark skin women and no one else do you?
I know right. Like light skinned black women aren't black. We can't praise them LOL. If we do, we must hate dark skinned women :mjlol:

According to black women's narrative.. they are the mothers and fathers of the black community. So who's teaching these black boys that light skin is better? Black women right? :sas2:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
So what exactly is wrong if a brotha says he loves light skin women? Brothas can say they love dark skin women all day long and no one bats an eye. The moment a breh says he's attracted to light skin women ppl start catching feelings. You really don't expect brothas to endlessly praise dark skin women and no one else do you?

There is nothing wrong with it, I never implied there was.Did you not see my first comment in this thread?Quite frankly,I'm sickened by comments Black men make about skin tone in general, dark or light.I'm turned off by both types.& I roll my eyes are stare at Black men stupidly who talk about skin tone.I don't even care if a black man is speaking about dark skin positively, it turns me off & I'd rather not deal with him at all.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I know right. Like light skinned black women aren't black. We can't praise them LOL. If we do, we must hate dark skinned women :mjlol:

According to black women's narrative.. they are the mothers and fathers of the black community. So who's teaching these black boys that light skin is better? Black women right? :sas2:
The funniest thing to me is when they try to say you hate your momma for liking light skin women but my mom is the same skin tone as :heh: so that bullshyt line ain't gon work on me :lolbron:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I am actually not insinuating that at all.Will Ross' argument was that if "Black men are colorstruck there would be no black people," & that was my response to his argument.He acted as if Black men who are colorstruck will not f*ck a girl who does not fit his preference.

& No I'm not f*cking insecure & I'm over black men like YOU trying to label any dark skin black girl insecure quickly.I'm VERY secure.I'm secure to the point where I'm not willing to allow myself to be subjected to the hate that a number of black men project on to dark skin black girls.
yes you are. You said that black men use dark skinned black women as cum dumpsters and trash until they can get the woman they want ie a light skinned chick.

And by your posts, you are insecure about your dark skin and whatever experiences you had growing up as a result of being dark skinned.

"Black men prefer light skinned chicks but fukk and create babies with dark skinned chicks!!!!" that's basically what you are saying. And yes that may be true for some black men, but black men aren't hung up on skin color like women. Like I said before, women constantly say shyt like "i want a pretty, light skinned baby with blue/green eyes". I rarely hear men say or post bullshyt like that on social media. It's almost always women.

Rather than trying to push this whole colorism shyt on men, why not approach the black community as a whole? Both women and men are guilty of it.

You acting like black men ain't approaching bad dark skinned sistas :martin: :camby:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
There is nothing wrong with it, I never implied there was.Did you not see my first comment in this thread?Quite frankly,I'm sickened by comments Black men make about skin tone in general, dark or light.I'm turned off by both types.& I roll my eyes are stare at Black men stupidly who talk about skin tone.I don't even care if a black man is speaking about dark skin positively, it turns me off & I'd rather not deal with him at all.
So you just don't like the talk of skin color in general, that's understandable :ehh:

If you feel getting a White man is right for you then do you brehette. I support both brothas and sistas that choose to date IR, do whatever makes you happy ite :obama:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
So you just don't like the talk of skin color in general, that's understandable :ehh:

If you feel getting a White man is right for you then do you brehette. I support both brothas and sistas that choose to date IR, do whatever makes you happy ite :obama:

Yes & as ironic as it is the most comfortable I've felt in my Blackness in a while was when I was talking a guy who was White.

Straight chill vibes & it was amazing.

The coli knows nothing about IR relationships & don't believe anything they say.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Yall cant read between the lines and see that he/she is here to antagonize black males by bigging up white men and making the "good" she sees represent the whole, while talking down on black males?
:mjlol:

What? You're talking to yourself about some shyt I didn't say. Go ahead and keep it up, crazy weird nikka.
What you confused about? The post I originally responded to said/insinuated that white people should not help blacks but that they should go tell other whites to "stop being racist". You jumped in and wanted to harp on numbers that you got wrong, and now you're confused about whats going on?

My point wasnt that "white people died so everything's okay" or that "white people got oppressed just as much as black people" just that there were SOME that did risk their lives to better YOURS. I dont see the need of spitting on that because of their skin color. Then again, most of you nikkas just here for daps and reps

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

They seem to seek out certain facial features, skin tones, and hair grades in mates...for designer breeding purposes. No other qualifications necessary.
Most dark skinned people don't have these qualities.
What's up with wanting a baby with "good hair"? Why are light eyes and curly hair more important than good health? Trophy babies for display.
Pro black for another display.
People want to talk about who I have kids with, they should check these baby dad's. Red nikkas with curly hair lololololol. Or a MISSING mystery white man. :sas2: All these admixed folks ain't coming from nowhere, and it's not just "pawg chasers"

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yes & as ironic as it is the most comfortable I've felt in my Blackness in a while was when I was talking a guy who was White.

Straight chill vibes & it was amazing.

The coli knows nothing about IR relationships & don't believe anything they say.
Make poor decisions in the black men you date and have sex with, date a white guy and it's all bliss :ahh:

LMAO this stuff doesn't write itself! I wanna know what the brothers you messed with looked like, how they dressed, their mannerisms, energy, etc. And then I wanna see the white guys you've dated, how they looked like, dressed, mannerisms, energy etc.

There's something within you that attracts you to the type of black men you hate so much, because you probably overlooked a bunch of good brothers that were not colorstruck.

You haven't felt anymore comfortable in your "blackness" than around a white man LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Y'ALL CAN'T WRITE THIS shyt! :bryan: :laff: :laff: :laff:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
yes you are. You said that black men use dark skinned black women as cum dumpsters and trash until they can get the woman they want ie a light skinned chick.

And by your posts, you are insecure about your dark skin and whatever experiences you had growing up as a result of being dark skinned.

"Black men prefer light skinned chicks but fukk and create babies with dark skinned chicks!!!!" that's basically what you are saying. And yes that may be true for some black men, but black men aren't hung up on skin color like women. Like I said before, women constantly say shyt like "i want a pretty, light skinned baby with blue/green eyes". I rarely hear men say or post bullshyt like that on social media. It's almost always women.

Rather than trying to push this whole colorism shyt on men, why not approach the black community as a whole? Both women and men are guilty of it.

You acting like black men ain't approaching bad dark skinned sistas :martin: :camby:

I was not making a general comment when I said that.:mjlol: Get that through your head!

& How df am I insecure?:skip: Oh, I just must be insecure because i have dark skin right?Insecurity is begging for affection from Black men, that's what real insecurity looks like.I however see no "privilege," to being the preference to Black Men.There are no real benefits that come from that.

& You're acting like a shook white person who gets confronted about racism.

BLACK MEN ARE COLORSTRUCK AND YOU WILL DEAL.& BLACK MEN DO PLACE BLACK WOMEN IN A HIERARCHY BASED ON THEIR SKIN TONE.WHY ARE YOU IN DENIAL?