Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dude, George Foreman was the heavyweight champ at 45 and looked like this

300px-ForemanKOMoorer.jpg

Physique means shyt in boxing.

Why do you think that guys were criticizing AJ for his bodybuilder's physique

George Foreman retired for 10 years and came back morbidly obese and became heavyweight champion while selling grills to people.

It's not about physique, bruh

I ain't just talking about physique, also talking about training, athleticism, discipline. Carrying a little extra weight ain't the same thing as totally letting yourself go for an extended period of time.

But you're right, having a 45yo Foreman come in out of practice and win the belts ain't a great look either. At least Foreman was getting outboxed most of that match until he got the late knockout out of nowhere. And he was a legend.

:russ:That shyt is not happening, duke.

Black kids are never gonna be wearing those lil' ass shorts kicking a ball around, stop it.

Soccer is for White women and immigrants in this country:mjlol:
scholarship and money with no brain damage :hula: no scholarship and maybe money with extensive brain damage

That's completely wrong.

Ortiz fought 4 months before he fought Wilder
Ortiz fought for 3 minutes against a stiff. He barely even got any reps in.

Last edited:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
I ain't just talking about physique, also talking about training, athleticism, discipline. Carrying a little extra weight ain't the same thing as totally letting yourself go for an extended period of time.

But you're right, having a 45yo Foreman come in out of practice and win the belts ain't a great look either. At least Foreman was getting outboxed most of that match until he got the late knockout out of nowhere.

scholarship and money with no brain damage :hula: no scholarship and maybe money with extensive brain damage

beautiful women when your pro career starts and finishes :yeshrug: have your high school sweetheart take yo ass to the cleaners when your brain dead ass can't do basic math no more

Daps
Heard a few people saying that Ruiz was a pretty good fighter. Not good enough to beat AJ, but not exactly a scrub either.

Well :russ::mjlol::francis::picard:

Instead of float like a butterfly, sting like a bee...........this was more 'float like a doughboy, sting like a truck.' I can't tell if AJ just lacks heart, tanked the fight to set up something bigger or if his training was shyt and he wasn't ready. Ruiz landed some good shots but it felt like AJ was tired as much (or more) than just being hurt. He was not ready and I suspect he didn't respect his opponent enough to train 100%.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Just reading this thread with a big smirk on my face. :troll:

LDBC Pro Black channels have been exposing the fukkery for almost 3 years now... The delusion and Juelzing is a great sight to behold.:wow:

A lot of 2nd generation black UK brehs whose parents come from Nigeria, the Islands etc see Anthony Joshua as the best case scenario for a westernized (intergrationalist) black man. He has seeming white acceptance of the mainstream white media , white business managers, the ripped body/sex appeal to bag white women, and he's color blind Mr Universal nice guy who's completely non threatening and "post racial"... Vicariously they live through him and see his advancement in white society as a marker for them too, all you gotta is "act right" "talk proper" etc and you'll transcend racism/white supremacy . New Age House Negroism at its finest(worst).:mjcry:

Wilder is the dark skin, angry field Negro from Alabama. Wilder represents everything these lost/confused Africans are trying to run away from. I've been following both fighter's and their meteoric rises for years now. My uncle Tom cousin from University of Cape Town Loooooooves AJ and was already sending me his stats years ago and he thinks Wilder is a bit "wild", real ones know what's up tho.

Lastly i find this the biggest fumble of a bag in modern sporting history:scust:

Hearn and co have thousands of HD footage of AJ sparring and training, they've seen him get knocked down in the gym multiple times and pretty know better than anyone the true capabilities and weakness of AJ. They know what steroids he's on, his juicing cycles, his respiratory problems (being gassed), his weak chin, limited head movement etc etc with that knowledge why would you fukk up a 100m deal with 50 mil guaranteed, knowing damn well you're housing a limited fighter not some generational talent. I don't even care about AJ personally, but how do you cost your boxer the biggest payday in heavyweight history, again they knew better than anyone else the limitations of AJ, why carry on the facade instead of cashing out:snoop:.... Was it greed? Believing your own hype?... Like wtf!!!:damn: I can't wrap my head around how dumb Hearn played themselves.

Those kinds of figures will never ever be mentioned in anything concerning Joshua ever again, it'll take him a 3 year brutal hot streak for him to have the hype he had just last week. This is the biggest bag fumble in modern sporting history. :francis:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Shyt almost seems staged .
I suspected a bit of playing up by Joshua last night after the first knock down but they had a shot where the camera was catching all the sounds and action up close in the corner, and Ruiz was throwing some hard ass shots. Thats when I knew it wasn't bullshyt

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
All jokes aside let’s put some respect on Ruiz name this dude would wash every single one of us if we squared up lol

Not if i punch him and run.
That flabby faramundo aint catching up with these black genetics.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Black kids are never gonna be wearing those lil' ass shorts kicking a ball around, stop it.

Look up who Tyler Adams and Weston Mckennie are. These guy are going to make close to 50 million dollars playing soccer.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
No he doesn't.

He carries insane power until the 12th round, just ask Tyson Fury.

Dude, George Foreman was the heavyweight champ at 45 and looked like this

300px-ForemanKOMoorer.jpg

Physique means shyt in boxing.

Why do you think that guys were criticizing AJ for his bodybuilder's physique

George Foreman retired for 10 years and came back morbidly obese and became heavyweight champion while selling grills to people.

It's not about physique, bruh

That's completely wrong.

Ortiz fought 4 months before he fought Wilder
George has 1 in a million power.. Power the last thing to go. Even at old age he was pulling trucks

Soccer the number 1 sport in the world majority of blacks already play it around the world. It will catch on with AADOS not as much as bball but it will catch on. Still a better option than boxing :mjgrin:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
These heavyweights like Joshua and wilder has shytty conditioning for big guys

Wilder ass be gassed to after the 5th round as well

Dudes be thinking they wild haymakers going to connect within the first 3 rounds and if it doesn’t, they struggle for stamina

What the fukk are you talking about?:what:

Wilder has never had problems going the distance in fights.