We got a new Heavyweight Champion of the World brehs

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Listening to jalen and jacoby with Joshua on. This nikka on there freely admitting he’s looking past Ruiz. Laughing bout how much money he’s gonna make on the next contract. Hamming it up two days before the fight.

I KNEW he was gonna lose. I fukking knew it. nikka was no parts of focused

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It wasn’t a flash knock down he was hurt, that’s why I’m saying at this weight anything can happen.

Also Andy is no bum, he has pop and fast hands, can box and can give anyone problems.

Joshua with a right game plan can win a rematch easy.

Just cuz a fighter loses his 0 is not a big deal, wlad came back and countless others.
The thing is there are also those people who lose their 0 who are never the same. This dude quitting is almost more concerning than his chin and stamina. That mental shyt is something you just gotta have. And he showed he didn't have it last night. You gotta go out on your back (pause) in a heavyweight fight if you not losing in a decision. Quitting is the worst thing.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Yal notice how the move a lot of people are taking now is "actually, wilder and fury must be overrated as well :ohhh: "

dont try and diminish these other dudes who at the very least would've taken a competitor seriously - the worst thing AJ ever did was believe the bullshyt his stans kept chirping. those peers don't respect him, hearn is in shambles because the jig is up, and the whole fukking industry gotta reevaluate how they prop up paper champs because 'marinating' fights fukked up everyone's money this time around...

If this brings us closer to Spence vs Crawford somehow :blessed:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The thing is there are also those people who lose their 0 who are never the same. This dude quitting is almost more concerning than his chin and stamina. That mental shyt is something you just gotta have. And he showed he didn't have it last night. You gotta go out on your back (pause) in a heavyweight fight if you not losing in a decision. Quitting is the worst thing.
The ending was bizarre and looked like he quit but tbh I want to say his senses weren’t there from the knock down.

It did look like he quit though.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The ending was bizarre and looked like he quit but tbh I want to say his senses weren’t there from the knock down.

It did look like he quit though.

He def quit and you notice how he came out on IG and congratulated dude he made no attempt to say anything other than he LOST. He had no defense. Yet, there are still folks tryna go the robbery or quick stoppage route :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:ufdup:WILDER BEAT ORTIZ AND FURY

:devil:
:evil:

Ortiz is whatever, hadn't fought for two years before that match, and still damn near beat Wilder.

Tough luck on Fury (who also was coming off a long layoff), can't claim a win when you get outboxed most of the rounds. :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
im sayin

champs showing up coked out after fukkin hoes and drinkin all month and still bite down on the mouthpiece (:dame:) and earn their check win or lose

this dude looked at his corner like he wanted them to spill some water in the ring to buy some time

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
im sayin

champs showing up coked out after fukkin hoes and drinkin all month and still bite down on the mouthpiece (:dame:) and earn their check win or lose

this dude looked at his corner like he wanted them to spill some water in the ring to buy some time

I just rewatched and the ref legit gave AJ 20/21 Seconds after that last knockdown before he called it :mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
you said body language dont mean nothing. cant get any more wrong than that. body language is the main thing the ref is looking at. bro....his body language was saying he didnt want it. of course when the ref stops it he is going to complain, everyone does that. from the first knockdown he never regained his legs. after the 2nd knockdown I told my wife, no way he makes it out of this.

go watch Tarver vs Harding. Ref asked Harding what city he was in. He gave the correct answer. Asked if he wanted to continue, his response was "I'm from Philadelphia". ref let him go out and he got beat down. Tarver asked the ref..."you want to see this man get killed?!!!" its different if this was the 1st knockdown. saying you want to continue doesnt mean you should. if your legs are unsteady or it looks like you are buying time, the ref is likely going to stop it if you have been knocked down several times already.

Body language means nothing bro... this is why theres protocol and steps to make sure a fighter can continue...
He might just be disappointed in himself or alil tired body language means nothing
The ref didnt follow the steps that refs take to ensure a fighter is ready to continue.
He asked he can he continue, he said yes... and stopped the fight.
We he should have done after asking the question, was tell the fighter to walk toward him, to make sure he has balance... tell the fight to put his hands up to make sure he can protect himself.
Once that's established, he can ask him again, is he ready to go.

If the ref thinks ur buying time... he doesnt just stop the fight. He gives u a warning, after that he deducts a point.

The dude Joshua never looked truly hurt. Some ppl think he looked gassed.
I just know, he didnt get knocked out. And he only went down to a knee.
I dnt even care about heavyweights, so it is what it is