DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Hate Speech
:russ: so now you USA nikkas love Mexicans huh

Can't wait for next 1 millionth "no solidarity" thread. Don't learn :hhh:
Exactly. Lotta :mjpls: responses in here towards the brotha. I know most of them are CACS and border roaches since you know both groups are obsessed with Black people and congregate and come to wherever we are, even online. But Black nikkas can't get and stay on code for shyt. Smh. Can't wait until Wilder gives this taco eating, Modelo drinking, walking heart attack the ass kicking of his life to shut these spicy CACs and Sambos the fukk up...:pacspit:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

10:40

Another loss by a short out of shape guy, early in his career. You can see he hates Crowders/Brawlers

This dude lacks heart

I told you. He is Audley 2.0

I wont go as far as to say he lacks heart. Like Audley, they are very cautious/passive fighters. its worked for him up until this point but he was in with a guy who is going to keep coming until you stop him and he couldnt stop him. they dont like brawlers or pressure fighters because it makes them fight more than they want and at a pace that they dont like.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
bro...what fight were you watching? he had nothing left. he may have wanted to continue but he was stalling the ref. the ref was helping him out until he couldnt anymore. he wasnt responding properly. the ref was not supposed to put the mouthpiece back in until it was a lull in the action. you cant do that because that gives him extra time when Ruiz had him hurt. you dont let someone continue simply because they say they want to. you want to see someone get hurt???

Yall making stuff up bro... please stop. I want to have a real conversation.
He wasnt responding properly? :stopitslime:

He was asked a question, he responded.
"He was supposed to put the mouthpiece in when theres a lull in the action"
Brother, when u get knocked down, they give u the count. U give affirmation that ur ready to go. The ref puts ur mouthpiece back in. Probly will ask u again, are u ready to go. Tells u to put ur hands up and walk to him. Then ur back at it.

Please watch the video I posted with Castillo v corrales.

The ref took away 1 point because corrales kept spitting out his mouthpiece trying to buy time... it's a tactic when ur heart. U get warned and penalized. That's it

Joshua was clearly not hurt... if anything he just looks gassed. If a fighter wants the opportunity to keep fighting, unless hes in danger, u give it to him. Joshua wasnt knocked out, then got up wobbly. He went down to a knee... All he did was go down to a knee. I'm trying to figure out what fight u guys so where hes taking all this punishment
Look... I dnt know if Joshua would have comeback. But you dont do that to a fighter. That isnt how it goes bro...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

we not gone sit here disrespect joshua

No Boxing Skills Just Raw Power Windmill Style

wilder invented the woah dance..and he zab judah'd afterwards

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall making stuff up bro... please stop. I want to have a real conversation.
He wasnt responding properly? :stopitslime:

He was asked a question, he responded.
"He was supposed to put the mouthpiece in when theres a lull in the action"
Brother, when u get knocked down, they give u the count. U give affirmation that ur ready to go. The ref puts ur mouthpiece back in. Probly will ask u again, are u ready to go. Tells u to put ur hands up and walk to him. Then ur back at it.

Please watch the video I posted with Castillo v corrales.

The ref took away 1 point because corrales kept spitting out his mouthpiece trying to buy time... it's a tactic when ur heart. U get warned and penalized. That's it

Look I dnt know if Joshua would have comeback. But you dont do that to a fighter. That isnt how it goes bro...

you said body language dont mean nothing. cant get any more wrong than that. body language is the main thing the ref is looking at. bro....his body language was saying he didnt want it. of course when the ref stops it he is going to complain, everyone does that. from the first knockdown he never regained his legs. after the 2nd knockdown I told my wife, no way he makes it out of this.

go watch Tarver vs Harding. Ref asked Harding what city he was in. He gave the correct answer. Asked if he wanted to continue, his response was "I'm from Philadelphia". ref let him go out and he got beat down. Tarver asked the ref..."you want to see this man get killed?!!!" its different if this was the 1st knockdown. saying you want to continue doesnt mean you should. if your legs are unsteady or it looks like you are buying time, the ref is likely going to stop it if you have been knocked down several times already.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THROWING LOW BLOWS FOR THE REST OF THE FIGHT.

THIS WASNT SOME FLASH KNOCKOUT.

HE WAS COMPLETELY DOMINATED.
:devil:
:evil:

He got hit with a hook first and just sat there for the next hook which knocked him down. All would be avoided if after the first one stunned him he hit him with a low blow to recover.