We got a new Heavyweight Champion of the World brehs

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Joshua is not hype, this is heavyweight boxing where one punch can change a fight.

Too many casuals in here.
yeah because this fight was about one punch :stopitslime:

not ruiz chopping AJ the fukk up every time AJ tried to lead... heavyweight champ got his soul snatched by a guy on short notice.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

not ruiz chopping AJ the fukk up every time AJ tried to lead... heavyweight champ got his soul snatched by a guy on short notice.
He never recovered after the first knocked down.

I’m sure he doesn’t even remember half the fight.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This is why dudes said AJ would have trouble against Ortiz. Slick southpaw cuban boxer with power. He would've been confused as hell. Ortiz would've find his way inside even easier against AJ than Wilder.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He never recovered after the first knocked down.

I’m sure he doesn’t even remember half the fight.
no need to downplay it like it was a lucky shot

ruiz had this dude dominated on hands speed, combinations, fought a smarter fight, and was (somehow) built better - AJ couldn't deal with a counterpuncher who could follow up with combinations and he didnt show the composure/ability to create space to fight where he had the advantage

This is why dudes said AJ would have trouble against Ortiz. Slick southpaw cuban boxer with power. He would've been confused as hell. Ortiz would've find his way inside even easier against AJ than Wilder.
the list of people that were right for wanting a shot at AJ keeps growing :francis:

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

FOH

THIS WASNT SOME FLASH KNOCKOUT.

HE GOT OUTCLASSED FROM START TO FINISH.

THE DIFFERENCE IN HAND SPEED WAS NIGHT AND DAY.

DUDE LOST EVERY RD.
:devil:
:evil:

It wasn’t a flash knock down he was hurt, that’s why I’m saying at this weight anything can happen.

Also Andy is no bum, he has pop and fast hands, can box and can give anyone problems.

Joshua with a right game plan can win a rematch easy.

Just cuz a fighter loses his 0 is not a big deal, wlad came back and countless others.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
no need to downplay it like it was a lucky shot

ruiz had this dude dominated on hands speed, combinations, fought a smarter fight, and was (somehow) built better - AJ couldn't deal with a counterpuncher who could follow up with combinations and he didnt show the composure/ability to create space to fight where he had the advantage

the list of people that were right for wanting a shot at AJ keeps growing :francis:

I didn’t say it was lucky, I’m saying a punch in that division can change a fight. He never recovered and Andy did from his knock down.

It looked like a temple shot to me, it’s clear Andy has the faster hands but with the right game plan Joshua can win and will be back.

Heavyweights get hurt all the time breh.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It wasn’t a flash knock down he was hurt, that’s why I’m saying at this weight anything can happen.

Also Andy is no bum, he has pop and fast hands, can box and can give anyone problems.

Joshua with a right game plan can win a rematch easy.

Just cuz a fighter loses his 0 is not a big deal, wlad came back and countless others.
how'd he get hurt? you keep trying to make it sound like a brick fell from the rafters and landed on his temple :dead:

and people get damaged at all weightclasses :dahell: ruiz ain't even known for power. AJ just a stiff with a flimsy neck and weak chin - he ain't taking regular combinations from anybody

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
how'd he get hurt? you keep trying to make it sound like a brick fell from the rafters and landed on his temple :dead:

and people get damaged at all weightclasses :dahell: ruiz ain't even known for power. AJ just a stiff with a flimsy neck and weak chin - he ain't taking regular combinations from anybody

:what: