• No - She's ugly

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What gets me tight is that women like her don’t even look a black man’s way unless he got money or status. I remember how the fly nonblack hoes treated the black boys back in high school. Straight up comedy relief and these goofy nikkas being the simp they were, played right along in hopes of getting some play. These type of hoes grow up, get a lil clout and what they do? Grab a black guy and rock him like a fashion accessory, straight from Kim K’s playbook and nikkas are fine with it, shyt is sad once you peep game.

Be a cac incel brehs

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's the typical Kardashian prototype we've seen these past 10 years but it's a shame we don't get more variety when these sort of threads pop up.

Latina/White/Mixed IG thot with a BBL. :snooze:

nikka what? I post all kinds of broads. Black, mixed, Latina, white, etc…. I got shyt for everyone.

There are certain features that are generally attractive to men so you’re going to get broads with those similar characteristics in these kinds of threads.

why is she a Kim clone? Would only make sense if she made herself look like Kim, but any olive completed, curvaceous dark featured girl can be called a Kim clone which is silly.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Your hood producing this type of pedigree brehito? East coast women are :wow:…the versatility and variety is outstanding.
tenor.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
What gets me tight is that women like her don’t even look a black man’s way unless he got money or status. I remember how the fly nonblack hoes treated the black boys back in high school. Straight up comedy relief and these goofy nikkas being the simp they were, played right along in hopes of getting some play. These type of hoes grow up, get a lil clout and what they do? Grab a black guy and rock him like a fashion accessory, straight from Kim K’s playbook and nikkas are fine with it, shyt is sad once you peep game.

def not true

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
:wow: And there it is. I had a good feeling it was hers. There’s usually a pretty easy tell when asses have been “helped”
Shes way too fit.

i mean I’m pretty sure she had a kid which may of thrown off the ratios a bit, but you couldn’t tell just by looking at her

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Show me real life examples. Show me a regular brother with a broad who looks like this. Don’t tell me about some random nikka you saw at the store, or someone you work with. Regular brother that’s not balling or have clout. Burden of proof is on you fukk nikkas.
:gucci::dwillhuh::what: How about you get out of your fukking house

Normal brehs knocking down bad bytches all over the the fukking world. Get in shape, grow your hair out, have two brain cells to rub together, eat

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
my wife says if ya girl don't smile when she takes a picture with you, she dont love you :wow:

lol this is true, never seen a relationship where the man smiles more than a woman in a photo op work out

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas pretending like you can't say the same thing for (dime, fly, bad, ) black hoes mostly only really fukking with blackmen for money or status:mjlol:
You can’t be black. Not gonna waste my time.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She has an ugly smile, then a confused look when she don't smile. Is the Butt authentic?

Nicca that’s a normal smile:stopitslime:

I can’t :snoop:

@The Hon. Stringer Bell let me commission you to handle this

*Sends you a 4 figured payment to your bank account*

You’ll get the rest when the job is done:rudy:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Show me real life examples. Show me a regular brother with a broad who looks like this. Don’t tell me about some random nikka you saw at the store, or someone you work with. Regular brother that’s not balling or have clout. Burden of proof is on you fukk nikkas.
go to any big cities.

i see it everyday..the best looking girls in my city only date brothers