Votes: 181 94.8%
  • No - She's ugly

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Distinct lack of melanin:scust:
She's the typical Kardashian prototype we've seen these past 10 years but it's a shame we don't get more variety when these sort of threads pop up.

Latina/White/Mixed IG thot with a BBL. :snooze:

Daps
Face looks natural and no caked on makeup, hair looks real, or at least reasonable weave, body doesn’t look plastic

She’s attractive, but not black

So other than not being black, she looks acceptable

Daps
She’s ok looking. You’re not “all that” in my eyes if you have a man’s child but you don’t have his last name.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Face aint it, but she looks fun overall. Just dont put a baby in her A-Rob

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s sexy and I’m fukking the shyt out of her raw but I ain’t wifing or nutting in her :merchant:

Chick like this will make your life very hard and won’t support levelling you up. p*ssy not worth all that. You gonna get bored of fukking her too and I don’t think she has the quality/personality of a woman you’d wanna be around like that. Especially when her hobbies are getting surgery, shopping and posting thirst traps daily :francis:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is the type of woman that would get the sisters heated :angry:

lets be honest, she's the prototype for most black men who only date out and even most #blacklove only nikkas ain't passing this up.

she would also get the anglo white women shaking too. contrary to popular belief, most anglo white boys would choose a white latina (woman in op) over their own.

the way brehs talking about her you’d swear they knew her personally and had a rundown of her entire medical history.

you hate to see it.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
What gets me tight is that women like her don’t even look a black man’s way unless he got money or status. I remember how the fly nonblack hoes treated the black boys back in high school. Straight up comedy relief and these goofy nikkas being the simp they were, played right along in hopes of getting some play. These type of hoes grow up, get a lil clout and what they do? Grab a black guy and rock him like a fashion accessory, straight from Kim K’s playbook and nikkas are fine with it, shyt is sad once you peep game.
I can’t believe heterosexual men dapped this post.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This girl is from my hood.

yeah shes bad

her cousins are lulu and lala from the radio out in NYC

:edit:

also that ass is hers

07a1713e89c403fe02f496f41995d99f