Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
:ehh:

Face is made meh by her smile... Like Wentworth Miller, when he smiles he becomes kinda hit.

She looks like she already had a great body and had a bit of work to enhance what was already there. But she's fit so it looks good and natural.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
What gets me tight is that women like her don’t even look a black man’s way unless he got money or status. I remember how the fly nonblack hoes treated the black boys back in high school. Straight up comedy relief and these goofy nikkas being the simp they were, played right along in hopes of getting some play. These type of hoes grow up, get a lil clout and what they do? Grab a black guy and rock him like a fashion accessory, straight from Kim K’s playbook and nikkas are fine with it, shyt is sad once you peep game.
you have some real deep rooted issues bro. Seem like you wanted them white bytches growing up and they wanted nothing to do with u. Sad

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Shorty was getting passed around by rappers and Allen cuffed her? Shouldn't say I'm surprised though :skip:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What gets me tight is that women like her don’t even look a black man’s way unless he got money or status. I remember how the fly nonblack hoes treated the black boys back in high school. Straight up comedy relief and these goofy nikkas being the simp they were, played right along in hopes of getting some play. These type of hoes grow up, get a lil clout and what they do? Grab a black guy and rock him like a fashion accessory, straight from Kim K’s playbook and nikkas are fine with it, shyt is sad once you peep game.

nikkas pretending like you can't say the same thing for (dime, fly, bad, ) black hoes mostly only really fukking with blackmen for money or status:mjlol:

Last edited:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had to sit back and watch a whole bunch of yall make crazy claims about Allyssa...

We used to run in the same circle back in Jersey and no her butt isn't fake. Did she get some work to tighten up yeah but her butt has always been there since her youth. She's always been a cool, down to earth woman

Call me a simp, c00n, :cape:or whatever but its just crazy to see people on the internet be outright negative. Social media has tarnished a lot of yalls mind

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
In those first 5 pics I only liked her face in two of em. He body is A1 and you can stunt in public with her. It's a win and I'm hittin - I've hit a lot worse

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
this is the type of woman that would get the sisters heated :angry:

lets be honest, she's the prototype for most black men who only date out and even most #blacklove only nikkas ain't passing this up.

she would also get the anglo white women shaking too. contrary to popular belief, most anglo white boys would choose a white latina (woman in op) over their own.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I had to sit back and watch a whole bunch of yall make crazy claims about Allyssa...

We used to run in the same circle back in Jersey and no her butt isn't fake. Did she get some work to tighten up yeah but her butt has always been there since her youth. She's always been a cool, down to earth woman

Call me a simp, c00n, :cape:or whatever but its just crazy to see people on the internet be outright negative. Social media has tarnished a lot of yalls mind
You from Hudson County?

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
She was top notch from the gate, she never needed any extras. Self-esteem is a heck of a thing.

DdHjata.jpg