We Bringing to C.J. The Midway Where Them Monsters Stay, 09.15.2024 Sunday Night Football Bears vs Texans Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unfair my ass

Lol broadie was doing a lot of talkin

Niccas on here was doing a lot of talkin'

He was gettin' that same generational tag that Trev over in Jacksonville was gettin'.

Now he out there lookin' like Sam :duck: on the Jets & mfs wanna stall him out all of a sudden

sddefault.jpg

I peeped it but thecoli GMs were shytting on me.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Poles learning the hard way about building from the outside in. Using #9 on Rome with all that OL talent like Fashanu & Fuaga still on the board always felt a bit off.

lol how is this possible. 36 pressures on 37 attempts? this has to be wrong

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Unfair my ass

Lol broadie was doing a lot of talkin

Niccas on here was doing a lot of talkin'

He was gettin' that same generational tag that Trev over in Jacksonville was gettin'.

Now he out there lookin' like Sam :duck: on the Jets & mfs wanna stall him out all of a sudden

I'm not a meatball about it. It's the first two games. I'm not writing him off, but I have expected way better, being honest. Plenty of football ahead to turn it around, but it already looks grim.

I don't like it. :sadcam:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Broncos had zero points thru 3 quarters :mjlol:

:gucci: WTF DOES THE BRONCOS
HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?

IM ADDRESSING YOU ACTING
LIKE CJ STROUD BALLED
THE fukk OUT.

IT WAS A 6 PT GAME
AT HALFTIME AND THE TEXANS
ONLY SCORED 3 MORE PTS.

IT WAS A VERY WINNABLE GAME
IF HE DUPLICATED THE FIRST HALF.
:devil:
:evil:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

:gucci: WTF DOES THE BRONCOS
HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?

IM ADDRESSING YOU ACTING
LIKE CJ STROUD BALLED
THE fukk OUT.

IT WAS A 6 PT GAME
AT HALFTIME AND THE TEXANS
ONLY SCORED 3 MORE PTS.

IT WAS A VERY WINNABLE GAME
IF HE DUPLICATED THE FIRST HALF.
:devil:
:evil:

Other team can make adjustments too my guy

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's early but given how offenses have struggled so far, Stroud's performance was pretty amazing. The numbers are crazy but he was making big throws all game, not INTs, only had a couple bad plays. Very impressive.

Caleb had some nice throws but was pretty bad. Better than last week. That being said I don't really have long term concerns. I think he'll be good. Flip side....I have no idea what to think about Anthony Richardson, Levis, Bryce, Bo Nix, and all the other 1st and 2nd year QBs. Bryce is probably bad but then again would any QB look good working with that roster? Richardson makes amazing plays and then struggles with the most simple plays. Levis might be mentally challenged. Bo Nix is 40 years old with a mortgage and three kids. Can they turn it around? I have no idea.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Caleb seem like a real bad pick for Bears. He not NFL ready. Level of athleticism negate his scramblin, nikka got no pocket awareness. He a rook but the rest of the team is built to compete and make a run now...... Seem like they shoulda just went for a already tested QB even if they dont got a big upside cause no guarantee Caleb figure it out by next season either and Bears got a lot of talent around so dont know if it could just fall off or nikkas leave

Hey I like to joke and party on nikkas like everyone else but…

ITS HIS SECOND GAME. Give it some time before yall say it was a bad pick. :dead:

People still out here coppin pleas for Trevor Lawrence :mjpls: so I want Caleb to get his grace period too