We Bringing to C.J. The Midway Where Them Monsters Stay, 09.15.2024 Sunday Night Football Bears vs Texans Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I don’t think he’s a bust after 2 games. I just felt we should’ve just rolled with Fields and improved our O-Line while also drafting MHJ by trading down.

The way I see it, if Caleb is a better QB, we put weapons around him, and we have this defense for a full season, we SHOULD be better than we were last year. We went 7-10 a year ago, so winning 7 games or less this season is a failure.

Yeah ain’t no one saying bust, but I’m partying on all these nikkas that hyped this bro out there in a blender even when it ain’t no pressure, meanwhile i kept saying fix the line build up the talent then get a qb, but “you don’t pass up on a generational talent” “look what Houston did in a year”

Aiiight :mjlol: well let’s see it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You in denial breh. DJ Moore was bout to break somethin wit how pissed he got and it been 2 games and we already know he dont fw the decision to move from Fields. It not even Caleb specifically damn near any rookie QB timeline don't line up wit talent on rest of Bears not that they all vets but they ready to win and got elite players at multiple positions.

This Bears roster wit talent they have needed a generational rookie QB talent, like Stroud last season, rookie RG3, rookie Luck or Herbert, rookie Dak.... That type of rookie would maximize this team but Caleb just not that he still too raw and his scramblin hasnt translated to athleticism in NFL so the pick will probably end up bein a bad one since if Caleb does pan out it probably take a few seasons and by then who knows if most Bears core elite pieces they got right now gone or done.
The Bears cannot pass protect
The Bears cannot run the ball

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
You in denial breh. DJ Moore was bout to break somethin wit how pissed he got and it been 2 games and we already know he dont fw the decision to move from Fields. It not even Caleb specifically damn near any rookie QB timeline don't line up wit talent on rest of Bears not that they all vets but they ready to win and got elite players at multiple positions.

This Bears roster wit talent they have needed a generational rookie QB talent, like Stroud last season, rookie RG3, rookie Luck or Herbert, rookie Dak.... That type of rookie would maximize this team but Caleb just not that he still too raw and his scramblin hasnt translated to athleticism in NFL so the pick will probably end up bein a bad one since if Caleb does pan out it probably take a few seasons and by then who knows if most Bears core elite pieces they got right now gone or done.

Right but let Twitter and the coli tell it Caleb was generational

Dude was so used to adlib’n and thinking his talent would let him get out of situations til it bit him in the ass, in certain games, that don’t go away over night, and now add the nfl curve with a shyt o line and a shyt coaching staff and scheme well here we are

The Bears cannot pass protect
The Bears cannot run the ball

Our scheme sucks too

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I agree. And thing is the run game was actually good last year. Had a RB room of guys who were taking it like 5 and 6 consistently. Waldron needs to make use of that "better balance" mantra and actually mean it.

With the way the defense is playing, line up in pistol and run the Kyle Orton offense and we'll win a majority of these games. Start Herbert use Johnson as the hammer and Swift as the 3rd down back.

Caleb would feast off of playaction alone and he would not get hit nearly as much.

Trying to make a young qb into Manning is wrong

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Stroud might not even make it under this line.

Tua would be playin football in heaven under this line

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah ain’t no one saying bust, but I’m partying on all these nikkas that hyped this bro out there in a blender even when it ain’t no pressure, meanwhile i kept saying fix the line build up the talent then get a qb, but “you don’t pass up on a generational talent” “look what Houston did in a year”

Aiiight :mjlol: well let’s see it
Stroud is an outlier clearly. And the coach is superior. Hate we lost Demeco but I’m not shocked at Houston and Stroud’s success.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This ain’t a shot at Caleb but what the bears should’ve done:

1. Hire Harbaugh. Fire flus. He’s a coordinator
2. Trade down from one to get another haul.
3. Draft 2 lineman in the first round using that haul.
4. Keep Fields one more year. If he sucks under Harbaugh you have another high first cause of the new Caleb haul
This would not be happening to Caleb under Harbs

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
images
Just remembered I got this brisket mac & cheese in the fridge :banderas:

@smitty22
Caleb :samDucktales: piss poor performance got you binge eating at 3 in the morning :beutusDamn: .

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Stroud is an outlier clearly. And the coach is superior. Hate we lost Demeco but I’m not shocked at Houston and Stroud’s success.

I was told, if strouds doing it whats fields excuse

I understand that it’s not a 1:1

But Caleb supposed to be generational, we put all these weapons around him, but scheme still ass o line still ass, and we still got the terrible coaching staff and gm

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I was told, if strouds doing it whats fields excuse

I understand that it’s not a 1:1

But Caleb supposed to be generational, we put all these weapons around him, but scheme still ass o line still ass, and we still got the terrible coaching staff and gm
100%

Don’t mean shyt having weapons and your oline is cheeks