We Bringing to C.J. The Midway Where Them Monsters Stay, 09.15.2024 Sunday Night Football Bears vs Texans Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It's early but given how offenses have struggled so far, Stroud's performance was pretty amazing. The numbers are crazy but he was making big throws all game, not INTs, only had a couple bad plays. Very impressive.

Caleb had some nice throws but was pretty bad. Better than last week. That being said I don't really have long term concerns. I think he'll be good. Flip side....I have no idea what to think about Anthony Richardson, Levis, Bryce, Bo Nix, and all the other 1st and 2nd year QBs. Bryce is probably bad but then again would any QB look good working with that roster? Richardson makes amazing plays and then struggles with the most simple plays. Levis might be mentally challenged. Bo Nix is 40 years old with a mortgage and three kids. Can they turn it around? I have no idea.

Levis is ass. That much we can be certain on

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's early but given how offenses have struggled so far, Stroud's performance was pretty amazing. The numbers are crazy but he was making big throws all game, not INTs, only had a couple bad plays. Very impressive.

Caleb had some nice throws but was pretty bad. Better than last week. That being said I don't really have long term concerns. I think he'll be good. Flip side....I have no idea what to think about Anthony Richardson, Levis, Bryce, Bo Nix, and all the other 1st and 2nd year QBs. Bryce is probably bad but then again would any QB look good working with that roster? Richardson makes amazing plays and then struggles with the most simple plays. Levis might be mentally challenged. Bo Nix is 40 years old with a mortgage and three kids. Can they turn it around? I have no idea.

:dead:THIS nikka SAID PRETTY AMAZING....

SECOND HALF:

5 PLAY DRIVE
3 PLAY DRIVE
5 PLAY DRIVE
3 PTS FROM CALEB INT
3 PLAY DRIVE
6 PLAY DRIVE
3 PLAY DRIVE

:camby:
:devil:
:evil:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah it is unfair to completely judge just off Game 1 and 2, but it isn't unfair to have expected better in either of those two games.

Dude is getting punished out there. That's the shyt I don't like. I know some of it is on him, but gotdamn.

nikkaz were getting mad at Justin running for his life. Hope they see why now. Even if the shyt ain't working run the ball to save your franchise QB. Dude ain't gon make it getting hit like this every week.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This ain’t a shot at Caleb but what the bears should’ve done:

1. Hire Harbaugh. Fire flus. He’s a coordinator
2. Trade down from one to get another haul.
3. Draft 2 lineman in the first round using that haul.
4. Keep Fields one more year. If he sucks under Harbaugh you have another high first cause of the new Caleb haul

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Caleb seem like a real bad pick for Bears. He not NFL ready. Level of athleticism negate his scramblin, nikka got no pocket awareness. He a rook but the rest of the team is built to compete and make a run now...... Seem like they shoulda just went for a already tested QB even if they dont got a big upside cause no guarantee Caleb figure it out by next season either and Bears got a lot of talent around so dont know if it could just fall off or nikkas leave
Nah you on bullshyt with this assessment

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Dude is getting punished out there. That's the shyt I don't like. I know some of it is on him, but gotdamn.

nikkaz were getting mad at Justin running for his life. Hope they see why now. Even if the shyt ain't working run the ball to save your franchise QB. Dude ain't gon make it getting hit like this every week.

I agree. And thing is the run game was actually good last year. Had a RB room of guys who were taking it like 5 and 6 consistently. Waldron needs to make use of that "better balance" mantra and actually mean it.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Nah you on bullshyt with this assessment

You in denial breh. DJ Moore was bout to break somethin wit how pissed he got and it been 2 games and we already know he dont fw the decision to move from Fields. It not even Caleb specifically damn near any rookie QB timeline don't line up wit talent on rest of Bears not that they all vets but they ready to win and got elite players at multiple positions.

This Bears roster wit talent they have needed a generational rookie QB talent, like Stroud last season, rookie RG3, rookie Luck or Herbert, rookie Dak.... That type of rookie would maximize this team but Caleb just not that he still too raw and his scramblin hasnt translated to athleticism in NFL so the pick will probably end up bein a bad one since if Caleb does pan out it probably take a few seasons and by then who knows if most Bears core elite pieces they got right now gone or done.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
they blitz 5 and Caleb gets immediately sacked yet some people in here act like he should identify in 1 second the open receiver

If you can’t see how shyt the Oline is, idk what to tell you. Especially when he got cracked on the 3rd down where the edge rusher easily went by the right tackle

It’s funny how now people understand this, this shyt been going on since fields was a rookie, 2 regimes later still an issue, where i feel a way is Caleb was supposed to be the answer i think even with more time he’d still struggle, because he was making some bad throws and decisions

I don't like these tweets cuz Justin had an even worse line, no WRs outside Moore, and Luke Getsy's screenbook.

I do expect more from Williams since everyone wouldn't stop gushing over whatever he was doing at USC. :yeshrug: Breh wants to scramble and air it out our O-Line is made for QBs to scramble. :skip: :mjlol:

I had a problem with this too. Poles never gave it another thought. :martin: I'm still anti-Eberflus.

All this^^^, if you gon clean house clean all of it, flues and all them nikkas

Some of y’all are antsy as hell over a rookie QB who only has two NFL starts so far.

I was told his skill set and our weapons he will be much better than fields

I was told look at what strouds doing and it’s year one

Now it’s be patient

Now it’s oh yeah the lines bad… you mean the same one that’s been ass

If the line keeps getting blown up we can't establish a running game and caleb can't get time to throw. He had another poor showing but all of this is not on him. Poles got some work to do on that line.

Poles been working and nothing to show, need to get his ass up out the paint with the whole staff

Line been huff for years, new oc same trash scheme

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
If we can find some way to get some protection and give caleb some time this can improve. At the same time he a rookie, he got to learn. I'm not ready to write him off 2nd game of the year. At least giving him the first couple seasons.

We need better line play but even when he had time he made some head scratching plays, and Moore body language said it all

Yeah it is unfair to completely judge just off Game 1 and 2, but it isn't unfair to have expected better in either of those two games.

I was told he’s so much better than fields
I was told the line was better
I was told poles is working
I was told the teams better

:mjlol: 1-2 games later we could have kept fields for the same results and used picks to get the team better for another qb Caleb ain’t generational… i was told you don’t pass on a generational talent :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We need better line play but even when he had time he made some head scratching plays, and Moore body language said it all

I was told he’s so much better than fields
I was told the line was better
I was told poles is working
I was told the teams better

:mjlol: 1-2 games later we could have kept fields for the same results and used picks to get the team better for another qb Caleb ain’t generational… i was told you don’t pass on a generational talent :mjlol:
Its two games faggit :unimpressed:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

Poles learning the hard way about building from the outside in. Using #9 on Rome with all that OL talent like Fashanu & Fuaga still on the board always felt a bit off.

Them rookies would have gotten ate up too, but hopefully we work on that in fa and the draft

Unfair my ass

Lol broadie was doing a lot of talkin

Niccas on here was doing a lot of talkin'

He was gettin' that same generational tag that Trev over in Jacksonville was gettin'.

Now he out there lookin' like Sam :duck: on the Jets & mfs wanna stall him out all of a sudden

sddefault.jpg

Yep and yep

No excuses this was supposed to be our generational savior

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ain’t no faq in me so I’m gon stop you there

I know this the pride of your school but bro ain’t it
Did you get barred from practicing medicine when you were rupturing C4 discs as a sophomore? :unimpressed: