We Bringing to C.J. The Midway Where Them Monsters Stay, 09.15.2024 Sunday Night Football Bears vs Texans Thread

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
If we can find some way to get some protection and give caleb some time this can improve. At the same time he a rookie, he got to learn. I'm not ready to write him off 2nd game of the year. At least giving him the first couple seasons.

Yeah it is unfair to completely judge just off Game 1 and 2, but it isn't unfair to have expected better in either of those two games.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
117 Yards flourishing?
Playing within the scheme not getting sacked 7 times and throwing 2 picks. He doing what Mike want him to do. Caleb Williams play football like he playing in the pac12 against Arizona. Justin Fields got zero picks and 4 sacks overall while Caleb already at 9 sacks. He throw for 93 yards last game and throw for 174 this game.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It'll be interesting to hear DJ after this game.

Local reporters are definitely going to ask about his frustration on those routes late

THE PICK AND
THAT LAST ONE HE MISSED DJ ON WERE
THE TYPE OF THROWS HE
WAS EXPECTED TO MAKE COMING IN.

I THINK HE COMPLETED
2 PASSES OVER 10 YARDS.

HE LOOKS SO SMALL
IN HEIGHT AND SIZE
(PAUSE)
THE MEASUREMENTS SEEM LIKE CAP

:devil:
:evil:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I feel like Caleb is gonna be one of those players where when it finally clicks, he's gonna be elite.

Just a tough go. He's gonna have to adjust to NFL speed and get more in sync with his playmakers. It'll come. Have patience.

He's already shown his escaping ability is very good. Still makes bad reads like most rookies though and throws into danger too much. He needs to clean that up.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
It's good to BS but y'all really reading waaaaay to deep into week 2.
Both teams combined for 175 yards in penalties , more on Texans, and both have shyt ass o-lines, with Chicago's being hideous.
I'm waiting til week 4 to see how teams really are

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I don't like these tweets cuz Justin had an even worse line, no WRs outside Moore, and Luke Getsy's screenbook.

I do expect more from Williams since everyone wouldn't stop gushing over whatever he was doing at USC. :yeshrug: Breh wants to scramble and air it out our O-Line is made for QBs to scramble. :skip: :mjlol:

I had a problem with this too. Poles never gave it another thought. :martin: I'm still anti-Eberflus.

I told yall team is still not very good on the offensive side. Rookie QB with a bad oline = disaster without a run game

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Playing within the scheme not getting sacked 7 times and throwing 2 picks. He doing what Mike want him to do. Caleb Williams play football like he playing in the pac12 against Arizona. Justin Fields got zero picks and 4 sacks overall while Caleb already at 9 sacks. He throw for 93 yards last game and throw for 174 this game.

Caleb was doing that in the first half, but they was playing CJ not Bo Nix so eventually you gotta try and make plays :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yeah it is unfair to completely judge just off Game 1 and 2, but it isn't unfair to have expected better in either of those two games.

Unfair my ass

Lol broadie was doing a lot of talkin

Niccas on here was doing a lot of talkin'

He was gettin' that same generational tag that Trev over in Jacksonville was gettin'.

Now he out there lookin' like Sam :duck: on the Jets & mfs wanna stall him out all of a sudden

sddefault.jpg