We Bringing to C.J. The Midway Where Them Monsters Stay, 09.15.2024 Sunday Night Football Bears vs Texans Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Caleb will be aight.

How is that
Breh getting hit almost every play. Even on scramble plays. He gonna be punch drunk they keep this up. Gonna be hard to survive the season.

If they could at least run block we win this game

I was told the line was good, but the scheme and coach are responsible for this, you knew our line was Swiss cheese, you knew his rookie ass wasn’t good enough let alone good enough to over come your incompetence

Now we gon fire this nikka flues and bam same shyt happened to fields

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

HOW ARE THEY A FLAT BETTER TEAM?

BEARS DEFENSE IS LEGIT AF
AND THE OFFENSE IS FULL
OF WEAPONS

:devil:
:evil:

Tomlin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flus

plus they played atl who are unserious and the broncos, also unserious.

It makes no sense to compare their situations. JF has been in the l 4 years and will have to be paid soon. williams is a rookie, on a rookie contract.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why I wanted Bagnet to start. Let the team form an identity them bring Caleb in at the end of the season. Once again poor QB development
If they were not going to fix that garbage line then they should have kept Justin Fields and drafted Marvin Harrison Jr. Williams is not going to make it a whole season behind that line.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Well yeah the bears been trash forever.

Stupid ass bytches could’ve hired Harbaugh years ago and turned it around. They didn’t though so fucck em :yeshrug:

Idk about forever, relax, but this current iteration is ass, and the qb not good enough let alone good enough to overcome it

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This ain't Tulsa cuz 🤣

I don't like these tweets cuz Justin had an even worse line, no WRs outside Moore, and Luke Getsy's screenbook.

I do expect more from Williams since everyone wouldn't stop gushing over whatever he was doing at USC. :yeshrug: Breh wants to scramble and air it out our O-Line is made for QBs to scramble. :skip: :mjlol:

Stupid ass bytches could’ve hired Harbaugh years ago and turned it around. They didn’t though so fucck em :yeshrug:

I had a problem with this too. Poles never gave it another thought. :martin: I'm still anti-Eberflus.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
they blitz 5 and Caleb gets immediately sacked yet some people in here act like he should identify in 1 second the open receiver

If you can’t see how shyt the Oline is, idk what to tell you. Especially when he got cracked on the 3rd down where the edge rusher easily went by the right tackle
If the line keeps getting blown up we can't establish a running game and caleb can't get time to throw. He had another poor showing but all of this is not on him. Poles got some work to do on that line.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
And wasn’t he also trying to do some pay structure to avoid taxes? He a local dmv nikka so I support but he’s got “smart dumb nikka” energy

I know he went to zaga but What part of the urrea he from??

I’m guessing he a NOVA kidd…

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Caleb seem like a real bad pick for Bears. He not NFL ready. Level of athleticism negate his scramblin, nikka got no pocket awareness. He a rook but the rest of the team is built to compete and make a run now...... Seem like they shoulda just went for a already tested QB even if they dont got a big upside cause no guarantee Caleb figure it out by next season either and Bears got a lot of talent around so dont know if it could just fall off or nikkas leave

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Idk about forever, relax, but this current iteration is ass, and the qb not good enough let alone good enough to overcome it
Bears ain’t did shyt since that lucky ass SB the GOAT spanked them in

Still got no idea how they even made that with that anemic ass offense