"...we are just running at a f*cking wall, I think, and we're gonna crash on that wall really soon" - CDPR on 'AAA' RPG's

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wasn’t specifically talking about you. I’m talking about the overall discourse surrounding the game.

Thats because Miles Morales was no where near on the level of Cyberpunk, its that simple.

Cyberpunk was still getting major patches late last year

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And somehow Xbots think NOT buying games is the solution :mjlol: :dead:

Gamepass is gonna be Tubi pass. They don’t wanna pay for games and then start disparaging games that have big budgets because they don’t want to support them. You reap what you sow.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:comeon:

AC Unity sold well and people only have bad things to say about it irl, lots of people buy bad games and live with the results.
AC unity was another one that hit the lottery of internet hate.

The “parity” scandal had sony fans up in arms accusing ubisoft of purposely hindering the ps4 version.

I’m starting to notice a trend here, when it’s sony fans that get slighted the internet is gonna hear about it. The negative hype becomes bigger than the actual game, and peoples perception of the game is forever dictated by that hype :wow:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
It's why Nintendo will always have a leg up it comes to these games for the time being.

They're in a bittersweet spot rn, where they can upgrade the visuals and fps without much cost, but people are expecting a new 'gimmick' every cycle. I have no idea where they go next.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Thats because Miles Morales was no where near on the level of Cyberpunk, its that simple.

Cyberpunk was still getting major patches late last year
You don’t know that.

I just posted a video of that guy saying his game glitched out every time he touched it. And there’s much more of that around the internet.

It just didn’t snowball the way cyberpunk did cause it had people like you to defend it :mjpls:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:comeon:

AC Unity sold well and people only have bad things to say about it irl, lots of people buy bad games and live with the results.
well the result is Ubisoft is making more Ass Creed games. I think they're working on four right now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They're in a bittersweet spot rn, where they can upgrade the visuals and fps without much cost, but people are expecting a new 'gimmick' every cycle. I have no idea where they go next.

Yeah, Nintendo have their own problems. They are basically victims of the Switch’s success along with all the software like Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, Etc.

They have to make a decisions whether or not to cut off their still successful console in order to keep up with the other two so they can get 3rd party support. People also expect something unique from them, but enthusiast want them to match or surpass steam deck

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You don’t know that.

I just posted a video of that guy saying his game glitched out every time he touched it. And there’s much more of that around the internet.

It just didn’t snowball the way cyberpunk did cause it had people like you to defend it :mjpls:

You’re experience is through a 3rd party, mine is through my own. I’ll defend spider-man because I’ve played it, the same way I’ll defend cyberpunk because again..I’ve played it.

I have first hand experience. PS5 isn’t PC, if it works for one system is typically works for a majority of them and those situations you’re speaking of are outliers

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
AC unity was another one that hit the lottery of internet hate.
f6xe49h.gif

you are insane

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You’re experience is through a 3rd party, mine is through my own. I’ll defend spider-man because I’ve played it, the same way I’ll defend cyberpunk because again..I’ve played it.

I have first hand experience. PS5 isn’t PC, if it works for one system is typically works for a majority of them and those situations you’re speaking of are outliers
Again experiences vary. The only way to know most of this is going on is due to internet reports.

Clearly internet hype snowballs in some situations. You said do yourself with cyberpunk.

Only reason you are arguing with me now is cause i used spider-man as an example, but my whole point was that ALL complex open world games have this type of stuff.

Sonys more linear story based games don’t have these issue cause everything is more grounded and simple.