The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Same, my neighbor lived in his house for maybe 2 years turned around and sold it AND made a nice profit. Only problem is he had to move to an apartment until he was able to find something because it's impossible to find a comparable house in the same price range he bought 2 years ago.
If you're single and fine with downsizing into an apartment, you can make big bank by selling your home now. The people with kids are selling but not really making profit because that shyt going into the next house they buy which will be overpriced as well.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Been in the market 4 months here in Houston and ain’t shyt out there for our needs :pachaha:

shyt is a sellers market, we put in 4 offers all got turned down for buyers going 10-15% above asking :mjlol:

3800+ sqft with 5/6 bedrooms and a formal study and formal dining is virtually impossible to find for under $500k and we aren’t wanting to go higher than $450k
And I bet the winning offers were cash offers as well.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
bruh the neighbor who sold his shyt claims in addition to the price, the ppl were willing to pay him extra money to cover rent for a year…I never heard of any shyt like that tho so I didn’t know if he was bullshytting me or not

nah I’ve heard of this before and it happened to me but in reverse. When we were actually in a buyers market 6-7 years ago I got the last 4 months on my lease paid so I would go ahead and close on the house.