WCW was accused of being racist as hell

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This is all true.
Where booker t aka booker c00n tom was rewarded. administratively no selling this suit.
To habitual line stepping the principal noted in this law suit.
So book c00n tom was rewarded.
with the best of seven series with benoit. With fake work pr based accolades of workrate on tv.
Which gave him a false work based draw as a workrate worthy inring worker when he never ever was a high workrate based grappler. Including ehy in the last wcw nitro. Wwe booked him as the last wcw champion.

Which is why when book c00nin tom was jobbed out.
at mania later by the son in law cripple ache. To c00n even more.
when presented with the racist buck broke based content of that mainevent(ME)

Oh yeah Booker T was definitely a c00n. WWE knew who he was and they felt comfortable using racist angles on his ass. The whole wrestlemania XIX feud with Triple H and then later him doing that lame ass King Booker gimmick where he's pretending to be a white guy saying dumb quotes like "I don't speak ebonics" or telling Cena he could have his queen for one night. I swear there has to be a video somewhere online where Cena basically asks Booker why he pretending to be white. Booker was buck broke like a muthafukka.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah Booker T was definitely a c00n. WWE knew who he was and they felt comfortable using racist angles on his ass. The whole wrestlemania XIX feud with Triple H and then later him doing that lame ass King Booker gimmick where he's pretending to be a white guy saying dumb quotes like "I don't speak ebonics" or telling Cena he could have his queen for one night. I swear there has to be a video somewhere online where Cena basically asks Booker why he pretending to be white. Booker was buck broke like a muthafukka.
That may have been Big Show during one of the "Champion Of Champions" segments on Raw. I think it was on the Raw Family Reunion episode where Raw, Smackdown, & ECW all appeared on Monday night.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
So Flair, Arn, Ole, & Dillon? Might as well throw Tully in there too & get the whole crew outta there.
:camby:
Ole is the least surprising thing ever.

As far as Arn is concerned, I remember him saying that he shared locker rooms with Ron Simmons and 2 Cold Scorpio, (and Simmons seemed to confirm it too), but idk. I wasn't there.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Qhttps://

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Wrestling always seemed to be a conservative white male led industry. All the non white men had to be some stereotypical nonsense connected to their personas. As a matter of fact, that’s still true now. The Rock was and a few others were exceptions, but even The Rock had that Nation of Islam gimmick before he became white passing