WCW was accused of being racist as hell

Daps
btw.. macho is as black as babe ruth

Aka not at all.

Never seen a black man with blonde hair (his college baseball pictures) in my life.

It was rumored that Randy's dad was mixed and passing. I don't know if that is true or not. What I do know, is that Angelo Poffo was a gym teacher in Chicago in Lawndale or Austin. That might not mean much though.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm ashamed I grew up watching this shyt....

then when I got older
I always went through phases i'll watch it then I wouldn't for a whole year then I would watch it again

the cac fans I always detested always had and I always will so I always marked for folk they didn't like.

now since AEW and WWE is trash I kinda hate watch it now to clown it on the tsc.

That's where I'm at in my life as a lapsed fan. Like progression is one thing, but that history cuts so deep as a black man trapped in a marsupial. This shyt date back to the days of Bobo Brazil and It's still going. You have black wrestlers having to sell themselves short just to be a part of the game (Moose, Henry, Booker, etc). It's either kiss the ring, or kiss the ringpost. The fact that it took a pandemic to get black wrestlers on the forefront of the WWE speaks a lot of volumes, along with the obvious with AEW which I won't get into because I'm kinda tired to argue about the shyt.

On the real, as much as we can try to separate the wrestling from the grim reality, the fact remains that the business is a motherfukker and quite frankly I'm tired of getting fukked by it as a fan.

I just pop up in these parts to get the low down like a dude on the block trying to get the scoops. Baseball season is on :wow:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
btw.. macho is as black as babe ruth

Aka not at all.

Never seen a black man with blonde hair (his college baseball pictures) in my life.
Lanny himself said their dad was part black and hid it. In a youshoot video. I posted it in the Off topic thread which I'm too lazy to find since I'm on mobile atm. But it's there

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I’m just now coming across this thread after some random searching so don’t mind me bumping this

But got DAMN that shyt about Blacks not going to WCW shows was fukkin cap

I started going as a 9/10 year old in ‘90. First PPV I went to was Halloween Havoc that year with Sting/Sid main eventing. Blacks definitely went to those shows

Me and another breh who went to some shows with me spent damn near a whole overnight in a holding cell due to breaking curfew and running into a cop on our bus back from seeing WCW

It’s wild just how Southern redneck that whole operation was, in multiple aspects. I mean even as a youngin you see it, but when you’re grown and aware :mjlol:

Right :mjlol: Went to a house show at the Pavillion as a kid before UIC bought everything in the fukking neighborhood and there were a ton of Black folks there. Got a jew town polish afterwards:ahh: