WCW was accused of being racist as hell

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think people aren’t flooding this thread because it’s completely irrelevant. Nobody is about to get mad in retrospect over some racist wrestlecacs from 30 years ago

:dead:

fukk we gon do, put an asterisk next to their titles?

Well Hulkkk was canceled for being a racist and he was back within 5 years, doing it big right now on a John Cena produced peacock special.

I had certainly bushed him even more than he already was in my books... That's an asterisk to me.. Even Jericho now has an asterisk to me just off knowing he donated to Trump and all his other recent off-screen actions.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Idk what’s going on in this thread but I started watching wcw 96 on peacock. Enjoying this nWo shyt for the first time, but why every match end in fukkery?

:deadmanny:

Ref be right there watching the bullshyt go down and don’t say shyt

I think people aren’t flooding this thread because it’s completely irrelevant. Nobody is about to get mad in retrospect over some racist wrestlecacs from 30 years ago

:dead:

fukk we gon do, put an asterisk next to their titles?

I’m sick of your punk ass. Anytime there’s a thread about racism or discrimination towards black people you throw on your cape and run in to downplay it or change the subject. I know I’m not the only person that sees this.

Most of these dudes still work and the wrestling industry with black men and women, and you in here trying to act like we’re talking about something that happened 100 years ago. F#ck you, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Damn, not Doug Dellinger :mjcry:
URL]

meng-vs-doug.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
honestly its amazing that no one but scott steiner actually put hands on dude for some of the shyt he said and did

miller was a black belt he should have fukked him up on the spot

im sure buff had no problem going along with the blackface...he's a good ol boy from georgia..mfr is racist too
what scott steiner do?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I’m just now coming across this thread after some random searching so don’t mind me bumping this

But got DAMN that shyt about Blacks not going to WCW shows was fukkin cap

I started going as a 9/10 year old in ‘90. First PPV I went to was Halloween Havoc that year with Sting/Sid main eventing. Blacks definitely went to those shows

Me and another breh who went to some shows with me spent damn near a whole overnight in a holding cell due to breaking curfew and running into a cop on our bus back from seeing WCW

It’s wild just how Southern redneck that whole operation was, in multiple aspects. I mean even as a youngin you see it, but when you’re grown and aware :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Arn Anderson

"Randall Anderson, who was a personal friend of Kevin Sullivan, Terry Taylor, Arn Anderson, and J.J. Dillon, testified: "I'm just saying they said the racist remark. And I know they didn't like blacks too much." (Randall Anderson Dep. at 109-110). 113. Case 1:00-cv-01720-CC Document 110 Filed 01/30/03 Page 76 of 98"

"According to Randall Anderson, Arn Anderson would not share a room with African-Americans. (Randall Anderson Dep. at 111)."

"Anderson called Teddy Long, an African-American wrestler, a "******". (Randall Anderson Dep. at 83, 175; Bobby Walker Dep. at 211). "

"115. Arn Anderson regularly used the term "******". (Randall Anderson Dep. at 83-89)."

" 116. Both African-American and Caucasian wrestlers told Moses Williams that Arn Anderson did not care for Black wrestlers and that he had his Caucasian favorites. (Williams Dep. at 252)"

"Arn Anderson stated "I ain't piling a bunch of ******s in my car or a bunch of Mexicans in my car." (Randall Anderson Dep. 179)."

"On one occasion, Arn Anderson and other WCW officials decided to have Rocky Boulware change his name to "Little Richard Marley . . . the ****** that was standing out in the yard;" they joked, "paint the ****** up."

Damn, all of the Horsemen were pieces of shyt.

The bold isn't even surprising. And I don't doubt that this belief is still maintained today among the people at the top. You can definitely see it in a lot of companies.

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
There was a discrimination suit with like 14 people giving examples of racism from down in the Power Plant and how badly black people were treated with overly intense workouts whites didn't have to do on up to the main roster and Russo not wanting "foreigners" on TV because Americans wanna see "Americans"

Idk if Russo or somebody else in the office around that time made it but there was a corny fake chinese menu that was in the lawsuit lemme see if I can find it.

Here it is:
tnGaJd0sw0EkU4CcnKSrPEL4z6BD4GPLxNeownHvV0k.png

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
There was a discrimination suit with like 14 people giving examples of racism from down in the Power Plant and how badly black people were treated with overly intense workouts whites didn't have to do on up to the main roster and Russo not wanting "foreigners" on TV because Americans wanna see "Americans"

Idk if Russo or somebody else in the office around that time made it but there was a corny fake chinese menu that was in the lawsuit lemme see if I can find it.

Here it is:
tnGaJd0sw0EkU4CcnKSrPEL4z6BD4GPLxNeownHvV0k.png
That's definitely russo. Only a lame like him would try so hard writing various corny jokes thinking well if couple of them didn't work, maybe 20 of them will be funny.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
btw.. macho is as black as babe ruth

Aka not at all.

Never seen a black man with blonde hair (his college baseball pictures) in my life.

Daps
Arn been a hoe

Arn is one of those white dudes like from Do the Right Thing except he's southern. He's always marveling at the athleticism and toughness of a Ron Simmons but allegedly from the docs, still has his redneck racist views. Ironically, he got his whole gimmick of being an Anderson from JYD as JYD said he could be a potential Anderson and looked like Ole.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Watch cacs wrestle brehs :francis:
I'm ashamed I grew up watching this shyt....

then when I got older
I always went through phases i'll watch it then I wouldn't for a whole year then I would watch it again

the cac fans I always detested always had and I always will so I always marked for folk they didn't like.

now since AEW and WWE is trash I kinda hate watch it now to clown it on the tsc.