WCW was accused of being racist as hell

Daps
I forget how many younger fans didn't know about this.

Taylor was so out of pocket that he alone practically helped the black wrestlers win that lawsuit.

The wild thing about that "black fans don't buy tickets" shyt is that the best crowds in pro wrestling were those '90s WCW crowds in Baltimore, and those were heavily black. Racists going to lie to themselves even in the face of evidence, though.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is all true.
Where booker t aka booker c00n tom was rewarded. administratively no selling this suit.
To habitual line stepping the principal noted in this law suit.
So book c00n tom was rewarded.
with the best of seven series with benoit. With fake work pr based accolades of workrate on tv.
Which gave him a false work based draw as a workrate worthy inring worker when he never ever was a high workrate based grappler. Including ehy in the last wcw nitro. Wwe booked him as the last wcw champion.

Which is why when book c00nin tom was jobbed out.
at mania later by the son in law cripple ache. To c00n even more.
when presented with the racist buck broke based content of that mainevent(ME)

I spoke on this before via :hamster:.

As to why book c00n tom was rewarded with mania billing.

As wwe management and admin. Knew who to aporoach with the racist undertones. Plus no spine to ask for anything other than a check from mania. With no blowback or proper receipt integrated in the job work at mania.

against the son in law cripple ache.

Glad someone posted on this indepthly on this sever. As my original rant work was lost numerous times. From migration here to the coli. Or previously from server downtime loss from racist groups that will nOt be named. Same as the scrub of benoit from most mainstream circles as well.

Art Barr

RANT GLOSSARY & TERMS

HHH = son in law ; cripple ache

Also the initials hhh cosign as a callback to a serial killer. Also named hhh by initials. With no responsible or respectful administrative content.
to explain why this work based name is so close to said serial killer.

Booker t : bookin c00n tom

ME : main event

:hamster: = sohh lauced't servers

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Hitman's Shades

Mad props for finding and posting this.
to this community's server.

As i have suffered fatigue trying to repost this titan graph based rant over and over. From numerous server migration in this community for a quarter century now.

To all fellow tsc breh-thren.

Know thine enemy.
For they are wicked and will parade tricknology in your face. Till you become educated on the detailed buck broken racist based work. being presented in front of you.
Plus and additionally to the rest of the wrasslin audience in the world.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
"On one occasion, Arn Anderson and other WCW officials decided to have Rocky Boulware change his name to "Little Richard Marley . . . the ****** that was standing out in the yard;" they joked, "paint the ****** up."

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
"Also, during a main event, WCW instructed a Caucasian wrestler, Buff Bagwell, to appear in the ring with his face painted black in order to mock African-American Ernest Miller. Taylor even commented to Miller: "he [looks] like you. He looks like a ******." (Miller at 149)."

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Not shocking, Wrestleamia did a good short doc on WCW and it's racism on YouTube

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
" Taylor used the "******" word quite a bit. (Anderson at 107). When watching a match involving Ernest Miller and Sonny Onoo, stating "there's a ****** and a Jap. Who's going to want to watch that?" (Bayens at 67; Miller at 198-149). "

I was a big Ernest The Cat fan :unimpressed:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I forget how many younger fans didn't know about this.

Taylor was so out of pocket that he alone practically helped the black wrestlers win that lawsuit.

The wild thing about that "black fans don't buy tickets" shyt is that the best crowds in pro wrestling were those '90s WCW crowds in Baltimore, and those were heavily black. Racists going to lie to themselves even in the face of evidence, though.

real talk when ron simmons won the belts here the arena shook

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If you just go into being a wrestling fan assuming that 90% of the business is (and has been forever) total garbage then you will be able to avoid being shocked by stuff like this.

exactly..pro wrestling attracts a lot of antisocial and deviant behavior...damn near everyone mentioned in that lawsuit have had a history of saying and doing racist shyt