WCW was accused of being racist as hell

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

honestly its amazing that no one but scott steiner actually put hands on dude for some of the shyt he said and did

miller was a black belt he should have fukked him up on the spot

im sure buff had no problem going along with the blackface...he's a good ol boy from georgia..mfr is racist too

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Racism in WCW, oh boy why don't we put all names on the board and throw a dart or something. Reading names like Paul Orndorff or Arn Anderson being racist is like reading 2+2=4

But I get it, younger fans are not aware of this because most of the names mentioned here are unfamiliar to them.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
She got that from Magnum TA since he raised her.
Tully probably racist too but he was a rolling stone when it came to his big chinned daughter.

youre right...thats why i never felt bad dude lost his career in the car accident :manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
that cac bum Terry Taylor still works for WWE too :mjpls:
I don't know why I thought Taylor got fired when they cut all those people around the start of the pandemic.

vOtQihp.jpg

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
If you just go into being a wrestling fan assuming that 90% of the business is (and has been forever) total garbage then you will be able to avoid being shocked by stuff like this.

Facts,at this point it's not even surprising to read stuff like this,the industry is full of terrible people

And people wonder why I fukked with Dreamer so much,you never here any racist stuff about him and he has been around a long time

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Same with Savage :mjcry:

"165. Randy Savage, a Booker and wrestler, told Pez Whatley that they were going to have changes in the Booking Committee, but that Whatley would not be selected and then "pointed to [Whatley's] skin." (Whatley Dep. at 135, Tab BB). "

Maybe he was trying to look out for him, and tip him off that the big brass were gonna push him out. But why didn't he stand up for him to stay on? Would rather keep his spot and not ruffle feathers :mjcry: Or he really was down af with pushing him out, and letting him know it's because he's black :mjcry:

Randy Savage is part black btw

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Randy Savage is part black btw
So is Gunner/Jaxon Ryker. Around the time of the George Floyd protests, his sister (who acknowledges their Black side) tweeted about how racist he is & how he is mean to her & her kids because she had children with a Black man.
Having Black blood doesn't always make them good people. Sooner or later, the cac always comes out.