WB’s ‘Justice League Dark’ Is Set To Film in 2016!

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
kids watch the tv shows and the animated films and movies. Im 23 and I knew about all the heroes because of tv and movies. Kids have it even better now with netflix and the internet. You'd be surprised how savy kids are these days. I understand what your'e saying but seeing one movie isn't going to envelop you into a character's universe, that takes reading comics, looking online or watching a show.
other than the one cameo he had on Spiderman TAS I didn't know diddly about Dr strange, saw the animated feature sorcerer supreme the other day and I feel I know the character perfectly. Same with Thor, never read one comic my only info on him was the death of incredible hulk, Thor vs hulk & Avengers:EMH and that was enough to inform me that what we see in the MCU isn't a good representation of the character. This is 2015 and these aren't legit novel adaptations breh an animated movie can capture the essence of these characters just fine

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I'll believe it when cameras roll.
Two Justice League movies filming the same year:patrice:seems excessive

I wonder if WB will drop an updated DCEU film slate with this on it during their stockholder meeting like last year
Wouldnt mind seeing Shazam bumped up either:jawalrus:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
WB has had Batman vs Superman prepped for production before Nolan and Goyer pitched their idea for a solo Batman movie, also had cast, crew even location setup for a Justice League movie not long after, Marvel does quantity whereas DC is about quality.

Only standout Marvel movie there is it's Winter Soldier, this notion that Marvel do good movies is absurd be it animated or live action DC is besting them.
Just my humble opinion.
:comeon:Why do DC fans keep saying this shyt?

If you count up all the DC comic book movies, there's no way you can deny that most of their films are trash. To this date, DC has had only ONE film franchise that was successful from start to finish. The Nolan Batman series. The first two Christopher Reeve Superman movies are seen as classics. The first two Micheal Keaton Batman movies are seen a good. But everything else DC has done have been critical failures. I'll admit that Marvel had a bunch of failed projects too. But DC fans be acting like everything they make is Shakespearean quality.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
First off, what does a cinematic universe have to do with anything when we don't even know if justice league dark is part of one?
Second, what made DC try again if marvel had already been successful with iron man prior?
Third, did they even say that green lantern film was supposed to start a cinematic universe?
Fourth, Batman begins.
Why do people even argue about this? Is this even relevant to your life? Does it affect your destiny? Just watch the films when they come out and stop complaining.

Being a fanboy is a perennial L because you're simply making the company you stan richer without them devoting anything to you on a personal level, save for occasionally somewhat including their fan's interests at heart.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Why do people even argue about this? Is this even relevant to your life? Does it affect your destiny? Just watch the films when they come out and stop complaining.

Being a fanboy is a perennial L because you're simply making the company you stan richer without them devoting anything to you on a personal level, save for occasionally somewhat including their fan's interests at heart.
Man, stfu

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Been saying it for years breh. The exact same shyt. Cats argue about this shyt like they work for either company and got stock options. Just be a fan and enjoy being fed

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Been saying it for years breh. The exact same shyt. Cats argue about this shyt like they work for either company and got stock options. Just be a fan and enjoy being fed
I got stocks in Disney specifically because of Marvel and Star Wars franchises. Let's not act like you can't take advantage of a studios success either.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I got stocks in Disney specifically because of Marvel and Star Wars franchises. Let's not act like you can't take advantage of a studios success either.

Well that explains a lot for you but for a cat who doesn't and clearly just putting on a cape for a billion dollar company that it's contributing to their pockets, shyt is crazy.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well that explains a lot for you but for a cat who doesn't and clearly just putting on a cape for a billion dollar company that it's contributing to their pockets, shyt is crazy.
Is that the case though? I think people are rooting for characters they like over others they don't. The capitalism part is ignored mostly.
And really you say billion dollar company like it's a bad thing. This is Disney providing decades of entertainment in many forms over decades. They aren't British Petroleum or anything.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Is that the case though? I think people are rooting for characters they like over others they don't. The capitalism part is ignored mostly.
And really you say billion dollar company like it's a bad thing. This is Disney providing decades of entertainment in many forms over decades. They aren't British Petroleum or anything.

Because most of the people doing the rooting are fans of characters from both companies or in some cases all companies (Dark horse, valiant) so It's not just rooting for characters you like. It's basically taking the team aspect of sports and applying it to film rather than just rooting for dope movies period. We should all want every movie to be good, as film fans it makes our lives a lot better when movies are good. So being in a thread rooting against something to be good doesn't make any sense to me. Taking sides like this makes more sense when you're a kid to me than when you're an adult and have more perspective on the world. I say billion dollar company because that company isn't giving me any money at all. And it's also just my view of film where I'd rather give props to the director or writers or actors rather than the studio but that's all preference. Some people root for the studios, some people root for the directors and talent behind or in front of the camera

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That is kinda retarded. If you don't like a character/characters why do you bother to post about them so much?
This team mentality about comic book movies makes nearly zero sense to me. This aint pro sports or politics.
DC/WB doing well doesn't mean that Marvel/Disney loses and vice versa. I really don't see the purpose for rooting against one company.