WB’s ‘Justice League Dark’ Is Set To Film in 2016!

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Supposedly Elza Gonzalez from Dusk to Dawn is rumored for Zatanna :ohhh:

eiza-7.jpg

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
They should just give it up. All of their movies have been bad so far (Man of Steel, Batman vs. Superman, Suicide Squad). Marvel is murdering them.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I know about Geoff Johns hiring but his reach is yet to be determined, does he have full autonomy? Is he just a stooge for the studio? There was another name announced as well that I can't recall who johns will be working with. Which brings up another question about how much control does he have? With marvel the buck starts and stops with feige ain't no committee shyt. Johns is a writer/creative type he doesn't have the film industry producer credentials feige has so this is really a shot in the dark
Lol these nikkas are delusional if they think Johns is actually running anything. He's just a puppet

Making JLD is hilarious. Considering WB panicked over the "too dark" complaints of BvS thus completely butchering Suicide Squad :heh:

What a fukking mess this studio is :scust:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Lol these nikkas are delusional if they think Johns is actually running anything. He's just a puppet

Making JLD is hilarious. Considering WB panicked over the "too dark" complaints of BvS thus completely butchering Suicide Squad :heh:

lol that's what I don't get about this proposed project, it's like plans for this were set pre the release of BvS and they are pushing forward to be stubborn. Or maybe I am seeing this wrong and they make this their GOTG

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They should just give it up. All of their movies have been bad so far (Man of Steel, Batman vs. Superman, Suicide Squad). Marvel is murdering them.
Those 3 movies have made around $2 billion dollars so far so I don't think WB would agree with you.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

JLD isn't Really that dark of a series breh it's just they deal with magic