WB’s ‘Justice League Dark’ Is Set To Film in 2016!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I

I would have liked to see Ryan as the movie version of Constantine but if he isn't an option cause they want to keep the TV and movie sides separate then I think Hugh Dancy would be a good pick for the role.

I'd say for this particular case they could make an exception since his show isn't on anymore. BUT if not, I feel like they'll go with a bigger name

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh you sound like a damn fool

So I sound like a fool for questioning why wouldnt DC drop movies with there main top 4-5 super heroes vs that faux AVERGER-lite movie they about to drop with no solid foundation for the universe and future they are trying to build?

I'm not criticizing cuz their DC on some Marvel Stan shyt.... hell it would've been crazy, possibly dumb Marvel dropped Guardians like right after Ironman 1 or Hulk and then maybe Inhumans before Thor and Cap is even released and the sequels to the others.

Just saying... gotdamn... work that shyt in... give the world true Superman movie, then a Flash, then WonderWoman, then GLanterns, and hell maybe a Batman movie THEN drop this.

Give the people what they want first... then introduce them so something new

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So I sound like a fool for questioning why wouldnt DC drop movies with there main top 4-5 super heroes vs that faux AVERGER-lite movie they about to drop with no solid foundation for the universe and future they are trying to build?

I'm not criticizing cuz their DC on some Marvel Stan shyt.... hell it would've been crazy, possibly dumb Marvel dropped Guardians like right after Ironman 1 or Hulk and then maybe Inhumans before Thor and Cap is even released and the sequels to the others.

Just saying... gotdamn... work that shyt in... give the world true Superman movie, then a Flash, then WonderWoman, then GLanterns, and hell maybe a Batman movie THEN drop this.

To be fair though, this justice league dark movie has been in the works for years. Guillermo personally went to them trying to get it off the ground even before man of steel dropped

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair though, this justice league dark movie has been in the works for years. Guillermo personally went to them trying to get it off the ground even before man of steel dropped
So it's kinda like Edgar Wright working on Ant Man before the MCU was created:jbhmm:

I'm sure there can be no negative reactions to this news:sas1:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can't compare the marvel characters to DC . Dc doesn't need to do those characters movies first as they are more in the cultural zeitgeist than the avengers . Contrary to maybe your belief ironman isn't the biggest marvel character and his books still don't outsell xmen or Spider-Man . If marvel had the luxury of having batman superman and wonderwoman they could of done the same thing . You have to see the B vs S and SS before you criticize DC way of doing things . DC has the more famous heroes and villains . Having Spider-Man helps marvel now but until we see the results it's hard to judge .

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said before, if the MCU had X-Men + Spidey we probably would've never saw the Avengers/GOTG
Black Panther got the :camby: as soon as they got the rights to Spiderman

If Fox said we'll give you XMen on the condition that the next film gets released February 16, 2018:sas1:

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
That's true but..........atleast we still get to see T'Challa in his own movie :blessed: .........................Also we bout to see Swamp Thing brehs :blessed::blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You can't compare the marvel characters to DC . Dc doesn't need to do those characters movies first as they are more in the cultural zeitgeist than the avengers . Contrary to maybe your belief ironman isn't the biggest marvel character and his books still don't outsell xmen or Spider-Man . If marvel had the luxury of having batman superman and wonderwoman they could of done the same thing . You have to see the B vs S and SS before you criticize DC way of doing things . DC has the more famous heroes and villains . Having Spider-Man helps marvel now but until we see the results it's hard to judge .

Bruh.... the fight is not for our generation its for our kids.

DC heroes and villains are not more popular than the Marvel characters in this day and age. I hear that from time to time but I think cats are locked in a time warp.

I didnt say Ironman was the biggest character.... but I was mainly talking about their vision in the order of how they built their UNIVERSE.

most people dont know who the Justice League Dark is... but everyone has from a general to extensive knowledge of Flash, GL, and hell even Aquaman. All I'm saying is they should focus on how them do their thing 1st to solidify the universe then go the "fringe" route.

I mean wasnt this already attempted with Jonah Hex and to a degree Constantine?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh.... the fight is not for our generation its for our kids.

DC heroes and villains are not more popular than the Marvel characters in this day and age. I hear that from time to time but I think cats are locked in a time warp.

I didnt say Ironman was the biggest character.... but I was mainly talking about their vision in the order of how they built their UNIVERSE.

most people dont know who the Justice League Dark is... but everyone has from a general to extensive knowledge of Flash, GL, and hell even Aquaman. All I'm saying is they should focus on how them do their thing 1st to solidify the universe then go the "fringe" route.

I mean wasnt this already attempted with Jonah Hex and to a degree Constantine?
Yes long as joker brainaic and lex Luther and doomsday and Harley Quinn exist they are more popular . They had to build their universe from the ground up . And no hex and Constantine were not presented as comic movies unless your a comic fan you have no idea . Flash And green arrow have hit shows Breh, smallville ran for 10 years , Dc is more like the xmen In that they don't have to do solo movies for everyone as people hear superman batman etc they are already intrigued . You can't compare the two universes when the main dc characters have many iterations in different forms of media unlike marvel

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yes long as joker brainaic and lex Luther and doomsday and Harley Quinn exist they are more popular . They had to build their universe from the ground up . And no hex and Constantine were not presented as comic movies unless your a comic fan you have no idea . Flash And green arrow have hit shows Breh, smallville ran for 10 years , Dc is more like the xmen In that they don't have to do solo movies for everyone as people hear superman batman etc they are already intrigued . You can't compare the two universes when the main dc characters have many iterations in different forms of media unlike marvel

I guess I'm just looking at it from a "generational" perspective breh.... on one end I do feel you but on another I see whats going on with the war on the kids. This shyt is like the other day when a 24 year old kid on here asked something like was KRS 1 dope rapper in the 80's.

These 4-23 year olds aint up on on DC like that.... I think you're over thinking how strong the foundation is.

Prime example.... if you're not over 30... He Man, Voltron, Silverhawks, C.O.P.S., Centurions, Captain Power, and etc dont me shyt to you.

All they been fed is the Nolan Batman and a couple of Supermans. Flash and Green Arrown just got they buzz in the last 2 years and Smallville? come on man? :mjlol:

All I'm saying is... build the base... build the foundation they add the other layers later

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
kids watch the tv shows and the animated films and movies. Im 23 and I knew about all the heroes because of tv and movies. Kids have it even better now with netflix and the internet. You'd be surprised how savy kids are these days. I understand what your'e saying but seeing one movie isn't going to envelop you into a character's universe, that takes reading comics, looking online or watching a show.