WB’s ‘Justice League Dark’ Is Set To Film in 2016!

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: the DC stans / marvel haters be in every marvel thread talking about quality over quantity, marvel has no good villains, the movies are for kids, too much comedy, etc every time :dead: they have an inferiority / little brother complex it's hilarious :russ:

Even funnier you know they just gonna end up seeing the next movie too :deadrose: antman not flopping was really that ether to their soul, they were praying that Wright being dropped would be the death blow :mjlol: they at the point where they are making threads comparing FF7 and Jurassic world to age of ultron as proof marvels reign is ending when ultron made over a Billie :pachaha:

Yet WB are the ones with all the pop culture icons, the game done went and truly changed :wow:

Must have been hard for them seeing Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Luthor and pretty much The Justice League run away from Captain America and friends when WB balked on that May date :lolbron:

Can't blame em for trying to look like persecuted victims :yeshrug:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yet WB are the ones with all the pop culture icons, the game done went and truly changed :wow:

Must have been hard for them seeing Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Luthor and pretty much The Justice League run away from Captain America and friends when WB balked on that May date :lolbron:

Can't blame em for trying to look like persecuted victims :yeshrug:

You lost yo' spot when you went pop
CD flopped, you ain't hot...
But the game been good to meeeee...
(Hol' up, hol' up bytch!)
You lost your cars, and yo' house
Now you sleep on yo' mama's couch
But the game been good to meeeee...

@wire28 I remember they had a thread to shyt talk ant man and how it will fail/flop like green lateran (still haven't release in China yet) but it end up being a good comic flick without the homie wright who took years to get it right

Next up is doctor strange:mj:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
This could be something interesting if they get the right cast and writers involved the rumored characters involved could really make this movie unique. Wonder who they'll cast as Constantine he's probably the most important part of the cast.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
This could be something interesting if they get the right cast and writers involved the rumored characters involved could really make this movie unique. Wonder who they'll cast as Constantine he's probably the most important part of the cast.

I can't be the only one that really liked Matt Ryan from the Constantine TV show right?:lupe:

I wouldn't mind him being re-casted as Constantine

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The movie is going to be set in the DC Extended Universe, with the plan currently being for the team to co-exist separately from the Justice League (similar to The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy). However, the two worlds will eventually collide whenDark Universe characters start showing up elsewhere."

Where'd they get the idea to even have a 'universe'? You know what time it is.:ufdup:
Yeah its time for a better Universe:blessed:

Hopefully:noah:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I
That's who I was thinking. It would make sense seeing as how the show doesn't exists anymore
I would have liked to see Ryan as the movie version of Constantine but if he isn't an option cause they want to keep the TV and movie sides separate then I think Hugh Dancy would be a good pick for the role.