WB’s ‘Justice League Dark’ Is Set To Film in 2016!

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
The diehard Marvel stans seem to only want Disney and Marvel to be successful. They do the same thing in threads about the Fox and Sony comic book movies too. It is just something you have to get used to.:yeshrug:
They're quick to move goal posts. They'll talk about how dope marvel is...then someone will mention the animated material and they'll be like "naw the real life movies" then someone will mention like spiderman 3...then they'll be like "naw, we talking about the MCU"

Marvel stans can't even stan their own company correcty.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Its funny how marvel threads are all for the most part on topic and little trolling.

But any thread about dc is 80% marvel stans derailing and talking about everything except the topic.

Like yes,we needed to hear thegodling and kill dat noises opinion about man of steel one more time.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Back on topic... Imma be sad Matt Ryan won't be back Constantine.
John-Constantine-constantine-nbc-37914270-500-240.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
First off, what does a cinematic universe have to do with anything when we don't even know if justice league dark is part of one?
Second, what made DC try again if marvel had already been successful with iron man prior?
Third, did they even say that green lantern film was supposed to start a cinematic universe?
Fourth, Batman begins.

Stay Delusional breh :russ:

Besides its common sense DC cant touch Marvel in live action. And Marvel can't touch DC in animated. They both do what they do best.

Last edited:

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
So many feelings in this thread :mjlol:

The resentment towards Marvel :mjlol:

I mean I don't blame DC. They saw Marvel swimming in money and began scrambling to get in on the action :yeshrug: it's what any company would do. Can't be mad at marvel for taking the risk and can't be mad at DC waiting years until it was confirmed to be a viable plan to make one of their own :lolbron:

What resentment? Marvel is killing it and dropping piff most of the time. You stans came into a Justice League Dark thread. Be delusional brehs. Continue to visit a threads of your supposed "weakling competition" and troll. Must be insecurity or something :sas2:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They're so insecure
:mjlol: the DC stans / marvel haters be in every marvel thread talking about quality over quantity, marvel has no good villains, the movies are for kids, too much comedy, etc every time :dead: they have an inferiority / little brother complex it's hilarious :russ:

Even funnier you know they just gonna end up seeing the next movie too :deadrose: antman not flopping was really that ether to their soul, they were praying that Wright being dropped would be the death blow :mjlol: they at the point where they are making threads comparing FF7 and Jurassic world to age of ultron as proof marvels reign is ending when ultron made over a Billie :pachaha: