WB’s ‘Justice League Dark’ Is Set To Film in 2016!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
post-35236-whos-that-gif-Leonardo-Dicapri-rlQm.gif
6357174861275150511788761094_alkWpx962sgPUijWvb-04_j_2M4Hbdgbji9bFKJAI8HDj9UFQL0sL49PUIplyD5iLPE2E5MMZvqYhFajQyx79sCjMBiXSFwh2bOj13pUeuF1YrycrkRHELN5iCkb_zXUOnJNZMw

His biggest villain is grammar man

I know right!!:mjlol:

Wooooo wooooo wooooo wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Spelling ain't saving them DC movies though:sas2:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Would you factor in him leaving a big project as a negative when thinking of hiring him or nah?

Probably not since this isn't an idea starting with him. Essentially he'd be a gun for hire. Del Toro was going to direct it as it was definitely his passion project but with so many stop and starts, he's moved on to other stuff and now going to be the producer so I'm sure he'll have a hand in whomever directs and I could see him reaching out to some interesting cats, Wright being one of them. Although maybe he'd step back into the chair now that pacific rim 2 is off the docket indefinitely

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
What company do I Stan? Cause I'm a die-hard xmen fan :jbhmm:
Substitute the word company for series or series. Don't get it twisted breh, I ain't even hating. I just don't personally love these things enough to take a concerted stand.
In all fairness.. it's stans that keep the money and consequently content up. So in a way we owe it to stans.:ohhh:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Substitute the word company for series or series. Don't get it twisted breh, I ain't even hating. I just don't personally love these things enough to take a concerted stand.
In all fairness.. it's stans that keep the money and consequently content up. So in a way we owe it to stans.:ohhh:
Now we moving goal posts

I'll admit I don't like the Avengers and/or any of the current cast, but that doesn't make me a stan wtf

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Probably not since this isn't an idea starting with him. Essentially he'd be a gun for hire. Del Toro was going to direct it as it was definitely his passion project but with so many stop and starts, he's moved on to other stuff and now going to be the producer so I'm sure he'll have a hand in whomever directs and I could see him reaching out to some interesting cats, Wright being one of them. Although maybe he'd step back into the chair now that pacific rim 2 is off the docket indefinitely
I am glad Pacific Rim is getting the :camby:because Del Toro could be focusing on better properties than that one. He could be doing JL: Dark or trying to get funding for another Hellboy or pull a rabbit out of his hat and actually get someone to let him do At the Mountains of Madness.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I mean he walked away from a passion project isn't more likely he would do the same for something he was just hired to do?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I mean he walked away from a passion project isn't more likely he would do the same for something he was just hired to do?

If he ran up against creative differences again, I'm sure he would walk away. And if he can't get around those creative issues, then walking away is the right move to me and that's with any property. If the studio wants something that you as the director aren't completely on board for, then bounce or in other cases, just don't take the job.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hot Rumor: 'Justice League Dark' Project MIGHT Have Their New Constantine

The Del Toro version of the team, according to the man himself, is Constantine, Swamp Thing, Deadman, Zatanna, and Etrigan The Demon. It's possible that the movie might add in a Cara Delevingne cameo as Enchantress if they want to bring the film closer to the the "Justice League" and "Batman v Superman" universe and DC's "New 52" version of the team included Madame Xanadu.

The lead characters aren't cast, though we've heard Warner Bros is close on a few of the roles.

Guillermo Del Toro wanted Ron Perlman to play Swamp Thing and thus far everyone seems to agree that's still a good idea.

The studio disagreed with Del Toro's choice to play John Constantine and is seeking A-List talent. Right now the frontrunner for the part looks like Colin Farrell, who is currently shooting "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" with the studio. However, Ewan McGregor has also been approached for the same part.

It's possible that the one that doesn't get the role of John Constantine could fall back to Jason Blood, the human side of Etrigan.

For Deadman, Warner Bros is looking for a comedic presence and for Zatanna, they're still searching for hispanic/black actress to fill the role.

Right now Monica Belluci looks like the top choice to play magic user Madame Xanadu.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Now they're trying to cram 8 Marvel movies worth of introduction into 3 films.
Marvel universe has to have an orgin story for every major character they introduce, so every thing is drawn out.

Dc is obviously going for a universe where these heros are already known and established in the world, it gets to the point. I like this new Idea, orgin movies are played out.

Just cause you fail to see their vision doesn't mean they don't have one or they are rushing shyt.