WB’s ‘Justice League Dark’ Is Set To Film in 2016!

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
i got no problem with that. but when peoples posts are

the agenda has been made clear

:jawalrus:

in our defense, black jack started it with the second post off top, followed by his next post

dont start no shyt wont be no shyt :troll:

DC stans started it, we finished it :demonic:
Yall should be ashamed of yourselves........
84F6B2e.gif
.....on the real.....I guess I can't be mad everything has die-hard fans it's always there but to make it clear lol What yall are doing and what yall say DC stans do is similar to a vegan going to a steakhouse and arguing with everyone eating...............Anyway David Fincher would be a cool director for this or Alfonso Cuaron

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yall should be ashamed of yourselves........
84F6B2e.gif
.....on the real.....I guess I can't be mad everything has die-hard fans it's always there but to make it clear lol What yall are doing and what yall say DC stans do is similar to a vegan going to a steakhouse and arguing with everyone eating...............Anyway David Fincher would be a cool director for this or Alfonso Cuaron
in all honesty if he didnt post it i woulda just dipped into this thread, and dipped out :manny: the news doesnt really move me.

but my spidey senses got to tingling :troll: and when i and others saw his vulgar statement, we had to let it be known who runs things in the comic cinematic world
L4kfdaQ.png

edit: and on the real of real i dont hate dc, i just like marvels product and dont mind reminding everyone of how awesome they are :troll:

also im like 1 of 4 people in the film room that likes dark knight rises so i automatically am exempt from being said to be bias :smile:

Hmm . . .who's fault is that? If you want to discuss the topic and not the haters no one is stopping you. lol
:wow: short and sweet

he knows he fukked up with that one right, my spidey senses are tingling to make another thread turn and you know exactly where i would take it :shaq: :troll:

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word, I feel you. I love guardians but if I had to pick one thing about it that bugs me, it's the villain. And I think that's an issue for most of their movies and we aren't the only cats saying it either.
Wise cracking Ultron :scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:

So far DC has done a better job with villains. For some reason Marvel feels the need to sneak in humor in their movies. Their besides Winter Soldier, Daredevil has been their best product to date, imo. Not saying they need to be gritty but tone the comedy a bit.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wise cracking Ultron :scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:

So far DC has done a better job with villains. For some reason Marvel feels the need to sneak in humor in their movies. Their besides Winter Soldier, Daredevil has been their best product to date, imo. Not saying they need to be gritty but tone the comedy a bit.

Not sure about that..... So far really only Joker was the one that was unanimously 100%.

Banned got exposed and clowned for ultimately being a weak simp who ain't even smash the girl he obsessed and basically died offscreen (no respect).

And Ra's was arguably forgettable I mean lets be honest when it comes to discussion.... It usually begins and ends with Joker.

2Face? Just wasn't enough content for him to really shine.

So again..... Who are these "better villains"

The bea villain in DC in the last 10 years not Joker is the Smallville Lex and Lional Luther :mjlol:

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
Not sure about that..... So far really only Joker was the one that was unanimously 100%.

Banned got exposed and clowned for ultimately being a weak simp who ain't even smash the girl he obsessed and basically died offscreen (no respect).

And Ra's was arguably forgettable I mean lets be honest when it comes to discussion.... It usually begins and ends with Joker.

2Face? Just wasn't enough content for him to really shine.

So again..... Who are these "better villains"

The bea villain in DC in the last 10 years not Joker is the Smallville Lex and Lional Luther :mjlol:
post-35236-whos-that-gif-Leonardo-Dicapri-rlQm.gif
6357174861275150511788761094_alkWpx962sgPUijWvb-04_j_2M4Hbdgbji9bFKJAI8HDj9UFQL0sL49PUIplyD5iLPE2E5MMZvqYhFajQyx79sCjMBiXSFwh2bOj13pUeuF1YrycrkRHELN5iCkb_zXUOnJNZMw

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Anyway, a great thing about Warner is theyre going after big talent to helm these films. Snyder,david ayer,james wan...so the possibilities are endless to consider who they will get to direct one of their films. They want talent,not a spineless tv director they can boss around to point and shoot.

It would low key be :lolbron: if they got edgar wright but Ill bet anything hes :scusthov: at the thought of making a comic film after how disney treated him. Which is too bad because I would love to see him make one.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yall should be ashamed of yourselves........Anyway David Fincher would be a cool director for this or Alfonso Cuaron
I thought about Cuaron but I doubt he would do a comic book movie after Gravity. He is a serious auteur now.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Marvel stans are the drake stans of the film room
:ehh:
DC stans are lupe stans

And marvel haters are k rino stans

Interesting how they are mad about the "thread turn" but have conveniently failed to acknowledge the post that started it all off, which was the third post of the thread and made by one of their own :jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Anyway, a great thing about Warner is theyre going after big talent to helm these films. Snyder,david ayer,james wan...so the possibilities are endless to consider who they will get to direct one of their films. They want talent,not a spineless tv director they can boss around to point and shoot.

It would low key be :lolbron: if they got edgar wright but Ill bet anything hes :scusthov: at the thought of making a comic film after how disney treated him. Which is too bad because I would love to see him make one.

I said that breh. They should get Wright to do this flick. It goes perfect with his sensibilities and the type of characters he gravitates toward.