WBC makes Paquiao the mandatory challenger for Floyds 147 Title

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
nikka please, biggest only because of mayweather, as we have seen over and over, mayweather is the draw because people wanna see if anybody has his number, watching floyd dance around a juiceless, slower pac aint all that interesting to me, maybe 2-3 years ago i'd get hype for it, but it's pretty much a lock floyd would win if they fight now
So fukking what, everybody in they mother still bought a Tyson Lewis match, and this falls in the same category, only thing is Manny aint half that shot, maybe bored but not shot, a Mayweather match re-lights his fire...............

So you still are shytting on a Manny match, then hiding behind the see if they have Floyd number argument, when 90% of the boxing posters here would bet their house that Mayweather will KO Khan brutally, including Manny stans

You have me at a loss for words I dont know where to start with your ass, really, but answer this you really think Khan is more of a threat to Floyd than Manny, elaborate nikka:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Diaz was Lw... Hatton was JWW...and I forgot to mention Clottey.. and the WBO that created Bradleys belt says he really lost...
Floyd had no problem fighting Zab immediately after being stopped by a journeyman Baldomir, so miss me with all that "bu bu but manny lost to" bullshyt... the ranking isn't bullshyt... you can discredit all Pac fights if you want as if there is some alternate reality where Pac would've lost to any of them nikkas ... you just sound like a hater breh :umad:

This post really has nothing to do with my point. Zab didnt become Floyds mandatory after he lost, they choose to fight because the groundwork was already set up for the fight and him and Floyd was boys at the time anyway, you wanna call it bullshyt thats fine but its not like Zab was some random scrub either.

Again the ranking is obvious bullshyt because Manny went from unranked by the wbc at welterweight to ranked just by beating a blown up unranked lightwelterweight. If anything you should be pissed because there trying to force your boy into the lions den with Floyd and thats some place we all know he doesnt really want to be.

Also since im responding to your post ill respond to the whole post by saying that while Carlos wasnt some ATG when Baldomir fought Zab he certainly was classed higher than a journeyman he in fact hadnt lost a fight in years (almost 20 fights) and he earned his shot at Zab by winning the elimination tournament and taking the belts

I dont even understand where you got this
you can discredit all Pac fights if you want as if there is some alternate reality where Pac would've lost to any of them nikkas
You brought up fights that have nothing to do with the WBC rankings before or after the Rios fight. Again he went from unranked to ranked by beating an unranked blown up lww how exactly do you deem that as an earned ranking?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
So fukking what, everybody in they mother still bought a Tyson Lewis match, and this falls in the same category, only thing is Manny aint half that shot, maybe bored but not shot, a Mayweather match re-lights his fire...............

So you still are shytting on a Manny match, then hiding behind the see if they have Floyd number argument, when 90% of the boxing posters here would bet their house that Mayweather will KO Khan brutally, including Manny stans

You have me at a loss for words I dont know where to start with your ass, really, but answer this you really think Khan is more of a threat to Floyd than Manny, elaborate nikka:comeon:

people bought that fight because they did and still do believe tyson is crazy and they want to see what his crazy ass would do, whereas pac's personality aint never been his selling point, he's dry as fukking toast for the most part, and what the fukk is all this copping pleas "bored" shyt??

and as far as khan goes

1. he's younger
2. he's a champion
3. he won 2 of his last 3 fights as opposed to pac who lost 2 of his last 3, and lastly he didnt get knocked the fukk out

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This post really has nothing to do with my point. Zab didnt become Floyds mandatory after he lost, they choose to fight because the groundwork was already set up for the fight and him and Floyd was boys at the time anyway, you wanna call it bullshyt thats fine but its not like Zab was some random scrub either.

Again the ranking is obvious bullshyt because Manny went from unranked by the wbc at welterweight to ranked just by beating a blown up unranked lightwelterweight. If anything you should be pissed because there trying to force your boy into the lions den with Floyd and thats some place we all know he doesnt really want to be.

Also since im responding to your post ill respond to the whole post by saying that while Carlos wasnt some ATG when Baldomir fought Zab he certainly was classed higher than a journeyman he in fact hadnt lost a fight in years (almost 20 fights) and he earned his shot at Zab by winning the elimination tournament and taking the belts

I dont even understand where you got this You brought up fights that have nothing to do with the WBC rankings before or after the Rios fight. Again he went from unranked to ranked by beating an unranked blown up lww how exactly do you deem that as an earned ranking?
Manny should have been ranked in the 1st place, both sides strung us along and was complicit in the fight not happening to a degree, all the titles they held for years and they never was eachother mandatory....

So we should end the ranking argument, because thats injustice on top of injustice.....

This is all about Floyd and the WBC trying to corner Manny, and none of the other arguments.......

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
people bought that fight because they did and still do believe tyson is crazy and they want to see what his crazy ass would do, whereas pac's personality aint never been his selling point, he's dry as fukking toast for the most part, and what the fukk is all this copping pleas "bored" shyt??

and as far as khan goes

1. he's younger
2. he's a champion
3. he won 2 of his last 3 fights as opposed to pac who lost 2 of his last 3, and lastly he didnt get knocked the fukk out
So Bradley beat Manny, but Diaz didnt beat Khan:comeon:

What Title does Khan hold while we are at it....

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
So Bradley beat Manny, but Diaz didnt beat Khan:comeon:

What Title does Khan hold while we are at it....

danny garcia beat khan, but as we've already established, danny garcia is a beast and would beat pac so by that logic, wouldnt king be better than current pac?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
danny garcia beat khan, but as we've already established, danny garcia is a beast and would beat pac so by that logic, wouldnt king be better than current pac?
Did I say Diaz or Garcia, I think you are getting the knockdowns mixed up................................:smugfavre:

My point about Khan........

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Did I say Diaz or Garcia, I think you are getting the knockdowns mixed up................................:smugfavre:

My point about Khan........

is what exactly??

the difference between king and pac is king got knocked down and got back up and won the fight whereas pac got ko'ed and stayed down :myman:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
is what exactly??

the difference between king and pac is king got knocked down and got back up and won the fight whereas pac got ko'ed and stayed down :myman:
He aint win shyt, I cut the tv off after that shytty affair because I was sure Khan lost by 3-4 rounds. That win vs a blowup lw that nearly knocked his head off entitles him to shyt

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Manny should have been ranked in the 1st place, both sides strung us along and was complicit in the fight not happening to a degree, all the titles they held for years and they never was eachother mandatory....

So we should end the ranking argument, because thats injustice on top of injustice.....

This is all about Floyd and the WBC trying to corner Manny, and none of the other arguments.......

Should have been ranked based off what exactly? Losing to Bradley( agree or disagree it still happened) and JMM bumped him out the ranking's how does beating an unranked guy in his first fight in the weight class all of a sudden put you not only in the top 10 , nor the top 5 but number 1? Its obvious bullshyt! Being the mandatory doesnt even secure a fight there are any number of ways for both sides to avoid making the fight if they so choose.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
My goodness do Manny fans have no shame, lets look into this @Mr.Black history..............:bryan:

no reason to even get hyped over this fight, mayweather will kill this bum

even though pac lost people would still rather see him and mayweather than them against other fighters[/quote]

mj-laughing.gif

Yall nikkas being double agents n shyt, cause yall dont want to see Manny catch that fade:wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bradley shouldn't be ranked above Pac? The fukk?
You can make an argument that Manny shouldn't be ranked so high but you can't make the argument that Bradley should be ranked higher because this is the WBC rankings and Bradley as WBO champ is not going to show up in WBC's rankings.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
My goodness do Manny fans have no shame, lets look into this @Mr.Black history..............:bryan:

i assume that was from the canelo fight, and yes they would rather see pac vs mayweather than canelo,doesnt mean it'd be anything special though

and as i said, i hope you're getting money from pac to be riding for him so hard, it's quite hilarious