WBC makes Paquiao the mandatory challenger for Floyds 147 Title

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
So you rather Mayweather fighting the Khans of the world:scusthov:

Fall back lil nikka:dahell:

wasnt some of yall nikkas hyping up that fukking scrub canelo like he was gonna do mayweather in??

king is a gold medalist with only 3 losses and almost all his wins by ko, how the fukk is that not an interesting matchup?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Cmon breh, Hatton and Diaz fights were at lighweight! Oscar and Mosley were beyond shot, the Cotto fight was almost 5 years and half a dozen fights ago, JMM (was a loss in my books but not in yours, well never agree on this) and then Rios who is a blown up lighweight who wasnt even ranked at welterweight.

I dont have a problem with Manny and Floyd miraculously working out a deal and the fight happening but to give Manny a bullshyt ranking in what more or less equates to a pr move by the wbc is a garbage.
Diaz was Lw... Hatton was JWW...and I forgot to mention Clottey.. and the WBO that created Bradleys belt says he really lost...
Floyd had no problem fighting Zab immediately after being stopped by a journeyman Baldomir, so miss me with all that "bu bu but manny lost to" bullshyt... the ranking isn't bullshyt... you can discredit all Pac fights if you want as if there is some alternate reality where Pac would've lost to any of them nikkas ... you just sound like a hater breh :umad:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Did Bradley not only beat the man, then after that beat the man that beat the man...............

Although I shyt on Bradley all the time, to tear down his titles and shyt he earned is bytchmade, if Manny felt he dominated Bradley he would have did a rematch instead of ducked, that took that shade off of Bradley there...................

breh that's not the reason I dapped and repped him lol..it has nothing to do with Bradley or any of that shyt

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
wasnt some of yall nikkas hyping up that fukking scrub canelo like he was gonna do mayweather in??

king is a gold medalist with only 3 losses and almost all his wins by ko, how the fukk is that not an interesting matchup?
Not only was I the main telling every single so called boxing expert here Canelo aint shyt, the fukk does Canelo have to do with the ATG Manny fukking Pacquaio.................:beli:

Watch Khan last match then come back to me, nobody is interested in seeing Floyd ko a dude that has been dropped and on chicken legs damn near every other fukking match. Not to mention Khan is completely shot and cant pull the trigger post Garcia, now career LW's is putting this nikka on his ass

Yall say Manny may have looked like shyt in his lat 2-3 matches, so what, all of that wont matter, vs Floyd his nemesis he'll bring his A++ game, half of the reason he lost to a Bradley and JMM because they couldnt get him up to fight, beating them would have gained Manny nothing. Floyd will bring out that fire in Manny, I felt Roach and Arum did Manny a disservice post Margarito a fighter needs the tough fights to stay hungry and wtf is a JMM and Bradley after beating a ODH and Cotto..........

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Not only was I the main telling every single so called boxing expert here Canelo aint shyt, the fukk does Canelo have to do with the ATG Manny fukking Pacquaio.................:beli:

Watch Khan last match then come back to me, nobody is interested in seeing Floyd ko a dude that has been dropped and on chicken legs damn near every other fukking match. Not to mention Khan is completely shot and cant pull the trigger post Garcia, now career LW's is putting this nikka on his ass

Yall say Manny may have looked like shyt in his lat 2-3 matches, so what, all of that wont matter, vs Floyd his nemesis he'll bring his A++ game, half of the reason he lost to a Bradley and JMM because they couldnt get him up to fight, beating them would have gained Manny nothing. Floyd will bring out that fire in Manny, I felt Roach and Arum did Manny a disservice post Margarito a fighter needs the tough fights to stay hungry and wtf is a JMM and Bradley after beating a ODH and Cotto..........

nikka you sounding like 1 fukk of a spin artist right now, you need to be on pac's payroll or some shyt, "oh he only got rocked because he was bored and shyt", beating rios didnt get him shyt either, except a couple mil of tax debt paid off

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Diaz was Lw... Hatton was JWW...and I forgot to mention Clottey.. and the WBO that created Bradleys belt says he really lost...
Floyd had no problem fighting Zab immediately after being stopped by a journeyman Baldomir, so miss me with all that "bu bu but manny lost to" bullshyt... the ranking isn't bullshyt... you can discredit all Pac fights if you want as if there is some alternate reality where Pac would've lost to any of them nikkas ... you just sound like a hater breh :umad:
Floyd fans is strolling in here like yall fear for Floyd in a Manny match, bytchmade shyt, a whole bunch of bytchmade shyt is going on in this thread..........................:mindblown:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

breh do you watch boxing..seriously?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
breh do you watch boxing..seriously?

Ok so we didnt have a big ass thread with nikkas dikk riding that ronald mcdonald looking motherfukker?

I mean I know when it comes to music you nikkas have selective memory and shyt, but leave that shyt out of sports

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
nikka you sounding like 1 fukk of a spin artist right now, you need to be on pac's payroll or some shyt, "oh he only got rocked because he was bored and shyt", beating rios didnt get him shyt either, except a couple mil of tax debt paid off
What is your agenda and what are you pursuing here......

Not to mention everybody knows Im Floyd biggest supporter here, but what separates me from a$$holes like yourself Im a Manny fan also, so I can be non-biased in my assessment of situations. You could talk all type of shyt about Manny but at 147 is there a more legit opponent than Manny as of now.......

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i5upht.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ok so we didnt have a big ass thread with nikkas dikk riding that ronald mcdonald looking motherfukker?

I mean I know when it comes to music you nikkas have selective memory and shyt, but leave that shyt out of sports

there were people on that tip..not me though...ive criticized canelo ever since his fight with alfonso gomez..I knew that shyt wasn't going to be competitive from jump lol

however I ask is khan maybe entertaining but its not interesting in the least. its a bullshyt fight. please check out his last fight with Julio diaz and then tell me that a Floyd fight is still interesting after that and he's worthy of it breh

pac-mayweather is still the biggest fight to be made in boxing today regardless

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

nikka you are the one shytting on the biggest boxing match of the last 25 years, in the same instance defending a Khan match

Thats on some hating just to hate shyt, just stop..............................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:umad:

and just for the record, with the way pac has been fighting, i'm almost certain danny garcia would probably give him the beats
Of course Garcia is one of the few elite fighters left, why the need to slight Manny though.....

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
nikka you are the one shytting on the biggest boxing match of the last 25 years, in the same instance defending a Khan match

Thats on some hating just to hate shyt, just stop..............................

nikka please, biggest only because of mayweather, as we have seen over and over, mayweather is the draw because people wanna see if anybody has his number, watching floyd dance around a juiceless, slower pac aint all that interesting to me, maybe 2-3 years ago i'd get hype for it, but it's pretty much a lock floyd would win if they fight now