Wayno says Lil Wayne is a WAY better rapper than 2Pac...

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I know it’s opinions but I don’t think you’re thinking objectively because you’re stuck on who it is. It’s lil Wayne.
But the attributes that weigh the heaviest when it comes to GOAT rappers, 2PAC got that in the bag: Voice, Content, Song Writing. That’s why there’s ppl. That don’t listen to rap like that that know Pac stuff.

But I never listened to pac and thought damn he flowing… it was about the emotion he conveyed. At least to me.

but Wayne hiring the Sqad up era through the dedication 2 was in his bag rapping wise

His verse on Got My Mind Made Up eliminates never hearing him flow. And there's plenty more like that.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I know it’s opinions but I don’t think you’re thinking objectively because you’re stuck on who it is. It’s lil Wayne.
But the attributes that weigh the heaviest when it comes to GOAT rappers, 2PAC got that in the bag: Voice, Content, Song Writing. That’s why there’s ppl. That don’t listen to rap like that that know Pac stuff.

But I never listened to pac and thought damn he flowing… it was about the emotion he conveyed. At least to me.

but Wayne hiring the Sqad up era through the dedication 2 was in his bag rapping wise

Nah. I’m a fan of Wayne. Which is why I’m not being biased. A lot of people who shyt on Pac aren’t even real fans of him or know his music like that to begin with. Yet feel the need to speak on it or criticize it. I even pointed out Wayne’s strengths in this thread. Pac def has blackout songs tho. But see the difference between Pac and Wayne. Is that’s basically all Wayne has for the most part. Blackout moments. And some dope music. He isn’t very substance filled. And overall he isn’t very lyrically consistent either. And when u lack the substance to make up for it. U can’t be better than someone like Pac.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO your wrong on every single level and for someone who puts books in his avi id advise you read up on music theory and learn about poetry

that goes for every single person that thinks that tiny gremlin has anything in comparison with 2pac aside from both being artists.

When you discredit this hard you look like a fool, Wayne is very talented lyrically, more than most and most of your favorite rappers will tell you that themselves. That said, I listen to much more 2pac than Wayne . Pac is the GOAT

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
When you discredit this hard you look like a fool, Wayne is very talented lyrically, more than most and most of your favorite rappers will tell you that themselves. That said, I listen to much more 2pac than Wayne . Pac is the GOAT

thers nothing to discredit

i didnt say anything negative about wayne and everything i stated was fact, NOT opinion.

wayne has no strengths over 2pac, not one.

Daps

I DARE you to listen to these and tell me this nikka ain’t flowed :stopitslime:

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
He didn’t say it’s his opinion. It’s his MINORITY opinion and he was carrying it like it was some type of FACT. Before nikkas go on that “oh u know how nikkas is when it comes to Pac” cop out shyt.

so thats now how you carrying your opinion of pac being better than wayne?