Wayno says Lil Wayne is a WAY better rapper than 2Pac...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i actually had put that down but deleted it for lack of taste/morbidity

now whats actually possible is that 2pacs dead body is healthier than wayne right now

Hennessey > liquid heroin

Pac is probably a skeleton right now :francis:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Nah. I’m a fan of Wayne. Which is why I’m not being biased. A lot of people who shyt on Pac aren’t even real fans of him or know his music like that to begin with. Yet feel the need to speak on it or criticize it. I even pointed out Wayne’s strengths in this thread. Pac def has blackout songs tho. But see the difference between Pac and Wayne. Is that’s basically all Wayne has for the most part. Blackout moments. And some dope music. He isn’t very substance filled. And overall he isn’t very lyrically consistent either. And when u lack the substance to make up for it. U can’t be better than someone like Pac.
I come from an art background where and AP art we had to critique everybody’s work. 2 pac by far is the better artist and has the advantage in a lot of the rapping attributes like voice ,content, songwriting. But flow isn’t one of them. I think that’s where Lil Wayne has an advantage as well as other technical attributes of rapping. Now is lol Wayne consistent? Hell no because I don’t think there was much quality control involved. I feel like just about everything he’s rapped, we’ve heard lol. And that period of when he was on the lean heavy made for some trash music.

all things considered, Lil Wayne is not better than Pac… but he had a wider range of flows and patterns probably due to the time

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Lyrically. Yes. Overall when u add in cadence and delivery etc? Nah. But as an artist? Cole has more substance who makes better overall music is up for the jury. Cause Wayne has classics. And I will say Cole has less wack verses than Wayne overall tho. But Wayne has more legendary verses than Cole.

Lyrically no. Wayne from 04-09 is one of the greatest rappers I've ever heard and I'm a 80s baby, grew up on Pac,Nas,Jay,Pun etc..J Cole isn't in that class to me, dude is highly overrated imo.

Daps
Flowing was never an attribute I felt was his strength. Growing up in the 90s I felt like Big Boi, BTNH & JayZ were flowing more often
denzelcant.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Lyrically no. Wayne from 04-09 is one of the greatest rappers I've ever heard and I'm a 80s baby, grew up on Pac,Nas,Jay,Pun etc..J Cole isn't in that class to me, dude is highly overrated imo.
And that’s because of all the added extra’s that go with Wayne’s style. He was a better RAPPER than Cole. Lyrically he wasn’t consistent enough after Carter 1.