Wayno says Lil Wayne is a WAY better rapper than 2Pac...

Budda

Superstar
Daps
He ain’t even that much better than PAC skill wise, people have started overrating Wayne’s rhyming, I don’t know when that started to happen but it’s a trend I see lately, I can literally name 40 more technical mainstream or close to mainstream rappers than Wayne off the top of my head.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Son there’s a million technical rappers out there better than Wayne nobody give a shyt about that in the grand scheme. It’s all about balance. And Wayne ain’t even flat out better than Pac technically either.
Come on man. Wayne would rap circles around pac and no there aren't millions of rappers technically better than Wayne.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Come on man. Wayne would rap circles around pac and no there aren't millions of rappers technically better than Wayne.

The shyt I see on this board sometimes all I can do is shake my head. Wayne a better NOTHING than Pac PERIOD. Wayne was nice/is nice but PAC music will last as long the earth is still here and hip hop is relevant. A lot of Wayne shyt doesn’t age well, went back and listened too Carter 3 and it didn’t vibe with me the same. I can put on 7 day Theory and it sounds the exact same as I remembered it when it was released.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His writing is more advanced (wordplay, patterns, flows, etc...) than 2pac...that doesn't necessarily mean he's a "better" rapper tho...it can't. What makes you great at rapping varies from person to person, it's impossible to gauge something that's based on opinion. Somebody can say Pac is trash (I've heard it), another person could say he's the best ever (I've heard it), neither is technically wrong or right, :ohhh: .

Generally, greatness is based on consensus when it comes to subjective things...and I don't think the most prevalent opinion is that Wayne is better than Pac, I doubt most would agree with him. Doesn't mean he's wrong tho, just has an unpopular opinion. He knew saying that about one of the most beloved acts ever in music would stir waters tho, so salute to him, I'll take discussions about skills however I can get them

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The shyt I see on this board sometimes all I can do is shake my head. Wayne a better NOTHING than Pac PERIOD. Wayne was nice/is nice but PAC music will last as long the earth is still here and hip hop is relevant. A lot of Wayne shyt doesn’t age well, went back and listened too Carter 3 and it didn’t vibe with me the same. I can put on 7 day Theory and it sounds the exact same as I remembered it when it was released.
I agree pac is the superior artist. I'm talking pure technical ability

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Son. Wayne ain’t rapping “circles” around no damn 2pac and Wayne ain’t some technical marvel. shyt J Cole is a better technical rapper than Wayne if we keep it 100. But y’all would have a heart attack if I said Cole was a WAY better rapper than Wayne wouldn’t y’all?