Wayno says Lil Wayne is a WAY better rapper than 2Pac...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Son. Wayne ain’t rapping “circles” around no damn 2pac and Wayne ain’t some technical marvel. shyt J Cole is a better technical rapper than Wayne if we keep it 100. But y’all would have a heart attack if I said Cole was a WAY better rapper than Wayne wouldn’t y’all?

Yall old ass nikkaz be so mad :russ:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikkas talkin bout “punchlines”. Lol. nikka Biggie wasn’t even big on punchlines. But I bet nikkas wouldn’t be quick to talk that technical shyt when it comes to him. Nas is a technically better lyricist than Biggie. But these same nikkas would argue everything else surrounding his rhymes ie delivery, cadence, flow etc etc to put him over Nas. None of this shyt is consistent when it comes to Pac. nikkas just hate on Pac. Period.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The shyt I see on this board sometimes all I can do is shake my head. Wayne a better NOTHING than Pac PERIOD. Wayne was nice/is nice but PAC music will last as long the earth is still here and hip hop is relevant. A lot of Wayne shyt doesn’t age well, went back and listened too Carter 3 and it didn’t vibe with me the same. I can put on 7 day Theory and it sounds the exact same as I remembered it when it was released.
If Wayne got to a 3rd verse on Carter 3 it was completely incoherent bullshyt majority of the time. Just listen to Mr Carter and how Jay Z completely outclassed him the entire song.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I'm tired of people having such a narrow definition of lyricism and using that to discredit other rappers who don't fit in their definition

Alliteration is lyricism. Using allusions and other poetic devices is lyricism. Pac did all of this masterfully. Just because he didn't use metaphors and similies in his punchlines at the end of every bar doesn't mean he wasn't lyrical

And that damn sure doesn't make him a worse rapper than Wayne. It's like the "skill" argument for basketball. Just because a legend couldn't iso and shoot at a high clip doesn't mean he isn't better than a player who did

nikkas need to stop judging rappers under these shallow standards and examine them holistically

LOOPY

All Star
Daps

>>>2pac>>>>>*>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*>>>>>>>>*>*>>>>*>>>>>>>>Jcole

*You silly ass old nikkas :mjlol:

¥M

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
From the technical aspect of RAPPING? Yes.

NO. you do not know how to measure technicality in hiphop

2pac was infinitely better in every aspect

Punch line wise yes, rhyme scheme wise yes.

NO and NO.

is this the new 2pac isnt lyrical debate?

because i said it when it started early 2000s and ill say it now

2Pac is lyrical as fck

Lil Wayne is a better rapper than Tupac if we are talking about technical ability

NO. if we are talking about technical abilities

song writing
flowing
content
lyrics
bars
freestyling

2pac did all of that on a different level than wayne, its not comparable.

not only was pac making songs on the fly he was freestyling some of those tracks

lil wayne aint freestyling off the head unless its some wack punchline

wayne got like 10000 punchlines and more than half are garbage.

Hennessey enemies >>>>> any and every lil wayne punchline

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Wayne is a better rapper

NO

He is a way better rapper than pac skill wise

NO

He ain’t even that much better than PAC skill wise,

NO

Come on man. Wayne would rap circles around pac .

NO

Wayne does rap better though

NO

His writing is more advanced (wordplay, patterns, flows, etc...) than 2pac...

NO

neither is technically wrong or right, :ohhh: .

NO your wrong on every single level and for someone who puts books in his avi id advise you read up on music theory and learn about poetry

that goes for every single person that thinks that tiny gremlin has anything in comparison with 2pac aside from both being artists.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
These compromised Industry dudes need to really be quiet. Wayne don't even have a ounce of soul Pac had.

7B8815F4DF4D2A42E5AA59EC255C97F545E6C71B