Wayno says Lil Wayne is a WAY better rapper than 2Pac...

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Son. Wayne ain’t rapping “circles” around no damn 2pac and Wayne ain’t some technical marvel. shyt J Cole is a better technical rapper than Wayne if we keep it 100. But y’all would have a heart attack if I said Cole was a WAY better rapper than Wayne wouldn’t y’all?

J Cole is a better rapper than Wayne, I can literally name 50 more technical rappers than Wayne and not some underground heads either, nikkas that we’re in the outskirts of mainstream appeal and mainstream rappers too.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If you ask the average rap fan under 30. Lil Wayne has way more influence to them than 2Pac. All these new age rappers are basically children of Lil Wayne. 2Pac is an amazing artist and he was underrated from a technical standpoint BUT the kids identify and idolize Wayne way more.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If you ask the average rap fan under 30. Lil Wayne has way more influence to them than 2Pac. All these new age rappers are basically children of Lil Wayne. 2Pac is an amazing artist and he was underrated from a technical standpoint BUT the kids identify and idolize Wayne way more.
Who gives a shyt about with these lil kids feel and honestly this ain’t even true either. Either way just cause more kids identify with Chris Brown right now don’t mean he’s better than Michael Jackson.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
J Cole can't fukk with prime Wayne, that's a joke.
Lyrically. Yes. Overall when u add in cadence and delivery etc? Nah. But as an artist? Cole has more substance who makes better overall music is up for the jury. Cause Wayne has classics. And I will say Cole has less wack verses than Wayne overall tho. But Wayne has more legendary verses than Cole.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Pac was the far better traditional writer and overall songwriter…he was a poet at heart and his verses have better linear coherence…pacs best songs will read on paper just as well as they sound over music…Wayne’s style is a lot more stream of conscience and abstract, it’s not prose spoken over beats beats and converted to song…Wayne IMO is one of the more talented natural born rappers to have ever done it, but it’s the performative parts of rapping where he excels…he has a wildly dynamic flow that leads to what I describe as “blackout moments” that you don’t get from more traditional writers..Wayne’s best songs give me the same feeling I get from Bigs verse on Victory, he’s from that line of emceeing….just my take

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac and Peak mid 2000s Wayne are probably my favorite two rappers. Im rolling with Pac though :manny:

They were talking about Pac having all these duds(which is lies). As if Wayne didn't have duds in his prime.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Who gives a shyt about with these lil kids feel and honestly this ain’t even true either. Either way just cause more kids identify with Chris Brown right now don’t mean he’s better than Michael Jackson.

They playing Pac music in protests all over the world. They damn sure aint playing Fireman :russ:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, JID is a better artist and technical rapper than Wayne.

Wayne is a better stream of consciousness rapper than Pac, like GFK, but he's not a better overall rapper in any aspect. At least to me.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Son. Wayne ain’t rapping “circles” around no damn 2pac and Wayne ain’t some technical marvel. shyt J Cole is a better technical rapper than Wayne if we keep it 100. But y’all would have a heart attack if I said Cole was a WAY better rapper than Wayne wouldn’t y’all?
I know it’s opinions but I don’t think you’re thinking objectively because you’re stuck on who it is. It’s lil Wayne.
But the attributes that weigh the heaviest when it comes to GOAT rappers, 2PAC got that in the bag: Voice, Content, Song Writing. That’s why there’s ppl. That don’t listen to rap like that that know Pac stuff.

But I never listened to pac and thought damn he flowing… it was about the emotion he conveyed. At least to me.

but Wayne hiring the Sqad up era through the dedication 2 was in his bag rapping wise