Watching this World Cup, I wish the US was a football/soccer powerhouse

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know the lifespan of Brazilian slave was 6 years?
That theory would have Brazilians as better athletes than Americans...
Why would USA be better than Brazil in soccer?

Neg for your reading comprehension

Where the fukk did I say African Americans was better than Brazilians Blacks?

REally? Are you that fukking stupid?

:mindblown:

I was talking about all African Slaves that was apart of Atlantic Slave Trade idiot. Not just the ones that was sent to the U.S.

GOT DAMN YOU"RE A fukkING IDIOT.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Preaching to choir. Assumption is for fools. I probably know about more tennis history than you.

Tell me something I don't know. :camby:
:pachaha:

You said the following :
In their opinion, African American can be good in all sports but soccer. shyt, it harder to learn the skills to become a world class tennis player than a soccer player.

They was saying the same thing in Tennis for years. Until 2 African American girls learn how to play proper tennis at an early age and ran the WTA for over a decade.
I read your post.

Oh, and congratulations on knowing tennis history more than me :pachaha:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you read through the thread? Im over here saying the same thing to you nikkas in 100 different ways.

And what I'm saying is it would be negligible .....

Soccer is littered with very fast players, and more often than not they are used as "impact subs" meaning they don't start...usually fast players play on the wings...

Athleticism is nullified if you play possession football with an emphasis on passing, being strong and athletic could cause the player to commit more fouls

More important is the formation and style of play, if a manager is playing a lone striker who can hold possession he won't go for a fast player, if he wants one to play on the shoulder of the last defender and wants through balls to be played to him he would go for someone with pace

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
PUT IT THIS WAY

everything in life changes,believe it or not

who would of thought a 6ft 5 man could run 100m in 9.58 secs 12 years ago??no-one

the US produce the most athletic sportsman, all the need is to work on the technical side(which der doing) and they will soon get noticed

go ask chile if they have 6ft+ defenders,cause they needed them the other night

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PUT IT THIS WAY

everything in life changes,believe it or not

who would of thought a 6ft 5 man could run 100m in 9.58 secs 12 years ago??no-one

the US produce the most athletic sportsman, all the need is to work on the technical side(which der doing) and they will soon get noticed

go ask chile if they have 6ft+ defenders,cause they needed them the other night

Sorry that Jamaica

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:dwillhuh:
So it's genetics then ? African Americans focusing in football would result in the US dominating the game because you are somehow genetically superior ? :ehh:

I agree with that breh but you're talking about Track & Field. You can't transpose it to another sport which require different set of skills.
Would you have the same reasoning about skiing for example ?
Its not about superiority but I do believe that African Americans generally do have certain physical genetic advantages that other races dont have at least at least when it comes to speed.

Furthermore, I dont want to get caught up in copy and pasting players from different sports. Im just trying to give some perspective. As for skiing I dont know man because ive never seen a black person ski but when I watch these African soccer players juke and run past soccer defenders I find myself wondering how good they could be with proper coaching and technique which comes full circle to the whole debate about how good African AMericans could potentially be.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:
So it's genetics then ? African Americans focusing in football would result in the US dominating the game because you are somehow genetically superior ? :ehh:

I agree with that breh but you're talking about Track & Field. You can't transpose it to another sport which require different set of skills.
Would you have the same reasoning about skiing for example ?

Low level of reading comprehension and not following what I have said throughout this thread.

Did I say superior genetics will only make a person a great soccer player dummy? :what:

If would've been following this damn thread. You would have seen that I said that person with superior genetics and elite training have a high probability(Meaning Not Absolute) than a person that doesn't have the genetic ability.

What so damn hard about. Stop thinking in absolute or maybe you doesn't have the mental capacity to not think in absolute. :yeshrug:

barese

Pro
Daps
Neg for your reading comprehension

Where the fukk did I say African Americans was better than Brazilians Blacks?

REally? Are you that fukking stupid?

:mindblown:

I was talking about all African Slaves that was apart of Atlantic Slave Trade idiot. Not just the ones that was sent to the U.S.

GOT DAMN YOU"RE A fukkING IDIOT.

The discussion is why Americans would be better in soccer than Brazil or France given the popularity and resources.
One theory is the slave genetic selection, but it does not stand against Brazil, specially considering the size of this population.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

You said the following :

I read your post.

Oh, and congratulations on knowing tennis history more than me :pachaha:

None of them players dominated in Tennis like Serena and Venus idiot. :what: Tiger was dominate in Golf.

We talking U.S. being dominate in Soccer.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can tell u dropped out of school

So US produces the best athletes....but are being shredded at the moment by the Jamaican squad, an island of 3 million.......

What sports worldwide are the US dominating at the moment apart from boxing? I'm curious

I can tell you never attended school to even drop out

barese

Pro
Daps
I do believe that African Americans generally do have certain physical genetic advantages that other races dont have at least at least when it comes to speed.

African American population is about a third of population of Brazilians of black origin. Why would they have certain physical genetic advantages over them?

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
And what I'm saying is it would be negligible .....

Soccer is littered with very fast players, and more often than not they are used as "impact subs" meaning they don't start...usually fast players play on the wings...

Athleticism is nullified if you play possession football with an emphasis on passing, being strong and athletic could cause the player to commit more fouls

More important is the formation and style of play, if a manager is playing a lone striker who can hold possession he won't go for a fast player, if he wants one to play on the shoulder of the last defender and wants through balls to be played to him he would go for someone with pace
Im still not following you. What difference does it make if you can disable someone athletic advantage for a period of time yet both teams are as equally skilled? This isnt about just being faster, its about having the same skill and being faster. Anyways I need to get ready to work, someone else can continue this debate.