Watching this World Cup, I wish the US was a football/soccer powerhouse

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The arguments you guys give demonstrate your complete lack of understanding of the game,

You can be as quick and athletic as fukk it doesn't mean anything without the skill and natural ability,

barese

Pro
Daps
I dont doubt that there are black brazilians and french players who may be as equally athletic but there wouldnt be as many of them compared to the number of physically gifted athletes that America produces. Americas problem is lack of interest financially and culturally. The talent will come afterwards.

There are more people of black origin in Brazil than in USA...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Be patient. I'm gonna have a kid in like 5 years breh

fukk that!!!! Your kid short stalky and fast!!! We putting him in pads and giving him a helmet.

He tall agile and can hit a 15 footer, we buy in him miles Nikes and sending him to Camp...... You ain't about to fukk this up for us breh!!!! :stopitslime:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:camby:

Sure, there are guys who can't read, but there are guys with degrees. How many Soccer players have even graduated HS?

They are the least intelligent, I don't give a fukk the varying degrees YOU were arguing, I clearly stated they were the least.
Are we talking about book smarts or smarts relative to their sport?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Its not about breeding homie its about the natural physical advantages black folks have shown to possess in sports. Track n Field, Football, Baseball, Basketball, etc. If player A and B have the same level of skill/coaching but player B has an athletic advantage wouldnt that make him more dangerous?
There are black people in Europe. You were talking about a physical advantage you would have over the rest of the world. But are you forgetting that there are Black people on every continents ? What makes you think, then, that you would dominate football just because you more into it ?

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
:camby:

Sure, there are guys who can't read, but there are guys with degrees. How many Soccer players have even graduated HS?

They are the least intelligent, I don't give a fukk the varying degrees YOU were arguing, I clearly stated they were the least.

Because they get signed by academies and get paid from like age 15. There's no reason to stay in school, that doesn't mean they're not intelligent.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And he wouldn't be able to play football at high level because he's too buff. This dude is predestined to be US football players and that's why they are built that way because that's how US football players are.

Passing, shooting and vision don't require bodybuilder morphologies. You seem to know the game so I won't question you but you are missing the point. Producing great athletes doesn't mean that you will produce great football players not because you can't be a great player being a great athlete but because you need to be a good player first. This breh is an elite athlete because being a defensive linesman requires it ! This body type is the most efficient as his position and if he was skinny, nobody would ever think of playing him as this position. Same with running backs. But a QB doesn't need to be brolic like him.

But look at the MLS players. There are no american players built like this because you don't need it to play the game at high level. Hell, I will even say that being like the breh is a setback to be a great player. Explosiveness is good but you forget the importance of the ball and its handling and above all, endurance. This breh, wouldn't last in a B-Ball match. 20 minutes and he's coughing his lungs. This breh, would be useless in a baseball match
This breh would be VERY interesting in rugby to play as a winger because his body type fits the position but this breh will never be top of his town in tennis and so on.

I respect your opinion as you are a very knowledgeable breh sports-wise but you value athletic performances way too much. In football there are not necessary. You ever play footy with brehs like this ? Good in contact (obviously), 1 and 1, fast on the ball, dominant.
But them brehs always play as defenders because they clumsy, can't make a proper pass, tire quickly and lack vision. Obviously there are exceptions but it's that way usually.

The reading comprehension in the Coli.:snoop:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
fukk that!!!! Your kid short stalky and fast!!! We putting him in pads and giving him a helmet.

He tall agile and can hit a 15 footer, we buy in him miles Nikes and sending him to Camp...... You ain't about to fukk this up for us breh!!!! :stopitslime:

:manny: My lil man don't got a choice. I'm making a midfielder :blessed:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Grant Hill >>> Tony Parker

Seen them at playing in Chinatown at Nash's charity event. I was surprised by Grant Hill especially since he's 6'8.

Chris Bosh on the other hand was haaarrible. Breh was basura.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing in the MLS is the equivalent of playing proffessional basketball in Spain or Italy ......

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't just assume that someone who plays ball fresh out the womb is gonna have the same ability as messi or ronaldo, if that was the case we would see a lot of players with the same level of skill....but we don't. Freddy Adu was labeled as the next goat and dude was a fukkin scrub. He was african american. The way you talk about football makes it seem like all you need to do is play from a young age and you're gonna be a problem, then throw in black genetics and you're the best....nah, shyt ain't simple fam...not in america. Some of the best players ever were black men from brazil. I just don't see any american player having the same technical ability, finesse and overall qualities like the great players that came from south america....it's a different football culture over there, one that america may never catch on to because of the quality of training and coaches. These nations live and breathe football....till the US adopts that mentality, they will have to settle for being a B- nation in the sport.

This is what some of these idiots don't understand