Watching Home Alone and pizza was 11 dollars back then

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I have a love hate relationship with Home Alone cause I always hated MaCaully Culkin cause he remind me of the few white kids coming up either 1) act like they allergic to a shower 2) and were always disrespectful to their parents

What I’m saying is the wet bandits should’ve emptied the clip on his fakkit ass and be done with it

Btw anybody, well I know the bucks did, peep his mama hairstyle on the plane?
Yo :dead:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have a love hate relationship with Home Alone cause I always hated MaCaully Culkin cause he remind me of the few white kids coming up either 1) act like they allergic to a shower 2) and were always disrespectful to their parents

What I’m saying is the wet bandits should’ve emptied the clip on his fakkit ass and be done with it

Btw anybody, well I know the bucks did, peep his mama hairstyle on the plane?

:whoa: My nikka Big Dikk Ricky

invalid

Banned
Daps
Interesting timing for this observation :jbhmm:

Fans Using 'Home Alone' to Criticize 'Bidenomics'​

Minimum wage was a whole $3.80 :jbhmm:

Movie resurfaces every year around Christmas.
Pretty convenient that criticisms miraculously spring up under Biden when in the four years of Trump presidency...

A1xE.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
idk where some of yall lived or got yo pizza from but it was like $4.80 for a large pie from my favorite mom and pop spot when that movie dropped. Like 5 and a nickle for one topping. I still remember being heated when that shyt hit 5 and a quarter.

U could still get like 2 packs of newports and a box of philly blunts for less if u knew where to shop. Or maybe im thinking of a different 90's movie on that one.

:ufdup: But the pizza was definitely 4.80 though. I know that for a fact cause i spent my last 5 dollars on that shyt. No regrets, that pizza was:ohlawd:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Markup on pizza is CRAZYYY :wow:

Dough, tomato sauce, and cheese is just cheap AF in bulk. Little slices of whatever toppings dont hurt the pockets either, They could sell for $5 and still make a profit..