Wasn't a Goddamn Thing Wrong With After Earth

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They can hate all they want, movie cost 130 mill to make and box office made 243 mill..Black excellence :jawalrus:

Can't say the same for Enders Game and that lil nicca in that was more annoying then Jaden and that movie lost money

Blame Race Its The Coli Way, Movie Was Generic As fukk And Underwhelming

Not Saying It Was Bad But I Expected Better, Jadens Acting Was Ehhh

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I watched this movie and felt it received unwarranted unjust poor critiques. when, typically, I hate shymalan, and outside of unbreakable.
I usually never get into smith's movies.
unless it was mitb,hitch, Ali, or featured him amd his son.
in this case another solid movie with him and his son.
that was plagued by pisspoor non-science fiction critics.
who had to have also poorly rated John carter.
when, John carter was an actual excellent movie.

I also, liked the fact will smith wrote it, and it felt as if it was a SciFi book.
that gave it a straight from the source material feel.
so, I liked the fact, when the credits rolled will's name was there.
I showed a great attention to detail on his part.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They can hate all they want, movie cost 130 mill to make and box office made 243 mill..Black excellence :jawalrus:

Can't say the same for Enders Game and that lil nicca in that was more annoying then Jaden and that movie lost money

you must have never read ender's game on books on bean.
Ender was spot on as ender....
you ,talk'n shyt that will get you tabled't saying shyt bad about ender or bean.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Saw this over the weekend. Amazing visuals and tge message was powerful, one of the best movies of the year. Jaden acted good, cacs just dont want to admit it.

Cac critics buried this movie, not saying it should win but it should at least get nominayed for an oscar, but these cacs are determined to see this movie fail.

far from Oscar worthy, and it is not even as good as outlander.
as far as creature feature moives are concerned.
yet, and still...
it deserved higher critical acclaim than it was given.

Art Barr

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I watched this movie and felt it received unwarranted unjust poor critiques. when, typically, I hate shymalan, and outside of unbreakable.
I usually never get into smith's movies.
unless it was mitb,hitch, Ali, or featured him amd his son.
in this case another solid movie with him and his son.
that was plagued by pisspoor non-science fiction critics.
who had to have also poorly rated John carter.
when, John carter was an actual excellent movie
..................................................................................................................................................................................................
Doc-Rivers.gif

I was with you right up until the bolded and then you just fukked it up and drove the car right over the cliff. Damnit Art Barr

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think people are getting tired of will smith shoving his unproven son down everyone's throats. I never saw Micael douglas's father Kirk shoving his son down moviegoers throats in his career.

My problem with jayden is the kid is still unproven on his own, he didn't have to scrape and come up and make a name for himself being an actor. His father gave it to him. There are many other great actors,Black Actors who deserve to be in the spotlight without their rich daddies giving it to them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

All those kids in Ender's game were annoying not believable. Plus who wants to watch them play videogames for two hours, there's no tension, no climax.
There's no reason why they would need kids to go blow up a planet, the shyt is just dumb thats why that movie did bad. Nobody wants to see Starship Troopers with whinny children who are suppose to geniuses but do nothing smart the entire movie.

Jaden and Will Smith did a good job with acting. Only thing bad about the movie is the world its set in, and if Will Smith made up the story thats problem why
but they still ain't lose

Oblivion was just as bad, and Pacific Rim was a worst movie than After Earth yet got none of the backlash, shyt looked like videogame cutscene on ps2

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I think people are getting tired of will smith shoving his unproven son down everyone's throats. I never saw Micael douglas's father Kirk shoving his son down moviegoers throats in his career.

My problem with jayden is the kid is still unproven on his own, he didn't have to scrape and come up and make a name for himself being an actor. His father gave it to him. There are many other great actors,Black Actors who deserve to be in the spotlight without their rich daddies giving it to them.

Dawg you talking out ya ass. How the fukk you think Michael Douglas got those roles if it wasn't nepotism. nikkas only ok with it as long as it's whit people doing it uh?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All those kids in Ender's game were annoying not believable. Plus who wants to watch them play videogames for two hours, there's no tension, no climax.
There's no reason why they would need kids to go blow up a planet, the shyt is just dumb thats why that movie did bad. Nobody wants to see Starship Troopers with whinny children who are suppose to geniuses but do nothing smart the entire movie.

Jaden and Will Smith did a good job with acting. Only thing bad about the movie is the world its set in, and if Will Smith made up the story thats problem why
but they still ain't lose

Oblivion was just as bad, and Pacific Rim was a worst movie than After Earth yet got none of the backlash, shyt looked like videogame cutscene on ps2

I saw Ender's Game yesterday and it's fukked up, I mean think about it, the kids are being told it's a simulation, thus the kids not thinking it's real. I mean you cant put kids in actual combat situations, So the military gets together and gets the best and brightest kids to play a video game. Saying that the combat is a simulation. and after the final battle Ender was like yeah how's that a$$holes we killed it! then comes the horrible realization that all those simulations wasnt just simulations it was 100% real and the kids was piloting drones and shyt.

You dont think that's fukked up??!?!?

I mean the soul crushing burden you just annihilated an an entire planet, of a possibly docile race? C'mon that wouldn't fukk with your head? I enjoyed the movie and thought the twist was fukked up. I heard the 2 book and the later gets more real and gritty hands on. I haven't read them yet though.

And pacific rim was fukking awesome, how can you not like that enemies at the door speech?! and the humans won.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dawg you talking out ya ass. How the fukk you think Michael Douglas got those roles if it wasn't nepotism. nikkas only ok with it as long as it's whit people doing it uh?
Bullshyt? Mike made his own name, I'm sure his faher helped on his own but c'mon son have you not seen wall street? Mike can act his ass off!

Jayden is unproven like I said and cannot act worth a damn!