Wasn't a Goddamn Thing Wrong With After Earth

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw Ender's Game yesterday and it's fukked up, I mean think about it, the kids are being told it's a simulation, thus the kids not thinking it's real. I mean you cant put kids in actual combat situations, So the military gets together and gets the best and brightest kids to play a video game. Saying that the combat is a simulation. and after the final battle Ender was like yeah how's that @ssholes we killed it! then comes the horrible realization that all those simulations wasnt just simulations it was 100% real and the kids was piloting drones and shyt.

You dont think that's fukked up??!?!?

I mean the soul crushing burden you just annihilated an an entire planet, of a possibly docile race? C'mon that wouldn't fukk with your head? I enjoyed the movie and thought the twist was fukked up. I heard the 2 book and the later gets more real and gritty hands on. I haven't read them yet though.

And pacific rim was fukking awesome, how can you not like that enemies at the door speech?! and the humans won.

At the end of the day your just some fukking bugs, there's no emotional connection, no build up

you don't ever get to see the impact of the soldiers sacrificed on the ships

They already beat the aliens the first time and the guy figured how to beat them, so why the fukk was the problem in the first place
if they had a cannon powerful enough to blow up a planet why didn't they just do that in the first place, the shyt is dumb

Insects are just not compelling villains, human race never felt threaten or damaged by the aliens

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when is that a problem. are black people not suppose to set their kids up for success? :bryan:

I'm not saying its a problem I'm saying people hate to see black people in positions of ownership
its the same reason Floyd Mayweather is hated
why Lebron was hated for making his own business decisions

you dont see the fukking pattern

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Since when is that a problem. are black people not suppose to set their kids up for success? :bryan:

It's funny we deride CAC's for handing money down through generations, Asians, Jews, but I'm 50/50 on the will smith thing. Jayden got to stand on his own, nikka doesnt look like he's trying to do a good job.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Bullshyt? Mike made his own name, I'm sure his faher helped on his own but c'mon son have you not seen wall street? Mike can act his ass off!

Jayden is unproven like I said and cannot act worth a damn!

The nikka only 16 :what:

He did a good job of the pursuit in happyness, the day the earth stood still, the karate kid..... god dang what more ya want from this nikka :dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At the end of the day your just some fukking bugs, there's no emotional connection, no build up

you don't ever get to see the impact of the soldiers sacrificed on the ships

They already beat the aliens the first time and the guy figured how to beat them, so why the fukk was the problem in the first place
if they had a cannon powerful enough to blow up a planet why didn't they just do that in the first place, the shyt is dumb

Insects are just not compelling villains, human race never felt threaten or damaged by the aliens

I didnt write the book. Their bugs but yet was able to master spaceflight and weaponry and drones? To underestimate an enemy just because they are an insect is stupid. But also they killed like what 10s of millions of the planet with those drones and just ONE ship. Although it would have been better if the writer gave the supposed villan some vocal chords or a way to talk at the end of the movie. that bug shyt was a cop but but i didnt write it.

The first guy got lucky, simple as that he found a weak spot and exploited it, the same with alot of movie heroes. Also the cannon took time to be built they didnt even have it when the aliens first arrived. remember what they said 60 billion dollars of R&D. Their sole purpose of going to the aliens home planet was to kill them, but what the twist was was that the aliens was not hostile, they was defensive, that's why ender was confused in the begining of the fight. Havent you noticed all throughout the movie how the setup was they kept drilling it into the kids heads be aggressive, no emotion, the aliens will be back, we will kill them, they are just bugs. Ender was the only one who wanted to know their enemy....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The nikka only 16 :what:

He did a good job of the pursuit in happyness, the day the earth stood still, the karate kid..... god dang what more ya want from this nikka :dahell:

I've seen better children actors, is all i'm saying. :yeshrug:

I did like the pursuit of happiness and Karate kid. I just wished Jayden stood on his own instead of his pops making it for him like trey is. doing playing football. You gotta get outta your father's shadow sometime.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt write the book. Their bugs but yet was able to master spaceflight and weaponry and drones? To underestimate an enemy just because they are an insect is stupid. But also they killed like what 10s of millions of the planet with those drones and just ONE ship. Although it would have been better if the writer gave the supposed villan some vocal chords or a way to talk at the end of the movie. that bug shyt was a cop but but i didnt write it.

The first guy got lucky, simple as that he found a weak spot and exploited it, the same with alot of movie heroes. Also the cannon took time to be built they didnt even have it when the aliens first arrived. remember what they said 60 billion dollars of R&D. Their sole purpose of going to the aliens home planet was to kill them, but what the twist was was that the aliens was not hostile, they was defensive, that's why ender was confused in the begining of the fight. Havent you noticed all throughout the movie how the setup was they kept drilling it into the kids heads be aggressive, no emotion, the aliens will be back, we will kill them, they are just bugs. Ender was the only one who wanted to know their enemy....

What you don't understand is Movies are suppose to SHOW not TELL

They went from having modern aircraft to a goddamn intergalactic space fleet in a generation, the nikka Major Raxis or whatever his name was, he still alive, so not too much time could have passed from when they first game. Also you see the impact of the lives lost when aliens came, all they do is tell you, yeah it was terrible they fukked shyt up, but we never see it. That's a sin in all film making, there's nothing to make you hate these bugs or fell sorry for them for getting wiped out.

the movie is just not climatic, Ender's has too tell you when something dramatic happens, he has to tell you when he's doing something super intelligent
you don't see it. There's no emotion in the story the shyt is bland, which is why it did not connect with audiences.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What you don't understand is Movies are suppose to SHOW not TELL

They went from having modern aircraft to a goddamn intergalactic space fleet in a generation, the nikka Major Raxis or whatever his name was, he still alive, so not too much time could have passed from when they first game. Also you see the impact of the lives lost when aliens came, all they do is tell you, yeah it was terrible they fukked shyt up, but we never see it. That's a sin in all film making, there's nothing to make you hate these bugs or fell sorry for them for getting wiped out.

the movie is just not climatic, Ender's has too tell you when something dramatic happens, he has to tell you when he's doing something super intelligent
you don't see it. There's no emotion in the story the shyt is bland, which is why it did not connect with audiences.

I co-sign. I didnt make the movie, it could have been made better I agree.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm not saying its a problem I'm saying people hate to see black people in positions of ownership
its the same reason Floyd Mayweather is hated
why Lebron was hated for making his own business decisions

you dont see the fukking pattern
2v8llvq.jpg

I've been saying this shyt for the longest. I get into arguments with this white cat at my job every time we talk NBA. He just hates Lebron and when I ask him why he cant even give a valid reason. He just hates him b/c the media told him to. As soon as black people start banking on themselves and not wanting to conform to the way the powers that be all of this bad press starts popping up. They doing the shyt with Jay-Z now ever since he announced his sports agency about a year and a half ago and started taking top priority clients away from Scott Boris and the other popular sports agents. Him and Beyonce aint been doing shyt but getting bad press it seems like every other week. I see the pattern and I'm not trying to act like a conspiracy nut but its so damn evident you have to be a blind or naive not to see it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
2v8llvq.jpg

I've been saying this shyt for the longest. I get into arguments with this white cat at my job every time we talk NBA. He just hates Lebron and when I ask him why he cant even give a valid reason. He just hates him b/c the media told him to. As soon as black people start banking on themselves and not wanting to conform to the way the powers that be all of this bad press starts popping up. They doing the shyt with Jay-Z now ever since he announced his sports agency about a year and a half ago and started taking top priority clients away from Scott Boris and the other popular sports agents. Him and Beyonce aint been doing shyt but getting bad press it seems like every other week. I see the pattern and I'm not trying to act like a conspiracy nut but its so damn evident you have to be a blind or naive not to see it.

Great points.:ehh: