Was plant based meat a fad?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
These current day vegans are perpetrating. They have no discipline and barely stick to their beliefs. They all frauds. I made one of those vegan meat patties since I was on the grill for a work function and the bytch gonna ask for cheese on it. :mjlol:
:russ:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It’s too much work to make fake meat taste like meat. You’re better off eating meat :yeshrug: You got to use the kitchen sink to season that shyt. I don’t even eat beef like that these days but I’m just saying.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Vegetarianism will grow with at least the population growth, obviously morel.
This particular company might not, especially not in a recession. Competition is the main reason the company is not growing but also price.

With that said, I'll never get why people feel offended by vegetarians and vegans :mjlol:

Their existence does not affect my steaks :dahell:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Vegetarianism will grow with at least the population growth, obviously morel.
This particular company might not, especially not in a recession. Competition is the main reason the company is not growing but also price.

With that said, I'll never get why people feel offended by vegetarians and vegans :mjlol:

Their existence does not affect my steaks :dahell:
Im not offended I just love shytting on them on my Ron Swanson emergency

fukking grass eaters :mjlol:

Toine

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
I’m vegan. Agriculture is destructive. Im trying to eat more whole foods and move away from everything processed. I used to eat a lot of beyond but i knew that wasnt healthy.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Never understood the “It healthier and let me also get a side of fries” contingent

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
it was a fad to try to make it a mass market product, but if you're actually vegetarian/vegan or want to cut down your animal product consumption, it's something to use occasionally. i think manufacturers messed up trying to pin it as healthier when the macros and amount of processed ingredients all pointed to the opposite, they should've just leaned in on "get the texture/taste without the flesh"