Was plant based meat a fad?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I rarely eat it but I’ve had a plant based Whopper and it was pretty good.

@CrimsonTider
@Absolut

full

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I do neither. About as much nutrition from a shyt pipe of under a toenail as in a beyond whopper though
:mjlol: Hilarious

And fits the standard Coli narrative but it’s a healthier option in a sea of grease. My point is that if all the chains did it and advertised it right people would try it and be slightly healthier for choosing that option.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
:mjlol: Hilarious

And fits the standard Coli narrative but it’s a healthier option in a sea of grease. My point is that if all the chains did it and advertised it right people would try it and be slightly healthier for choosing that option.
People worried about health aren’t lining up at BK or Wendy’s for a beyond big mac

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Indian food one of the most popular in the world. Just because they have lust in their eyes and have never seen a naked woman don;t dismiss the food

I never heard anyone crave or go out to get Indian food. Sorry

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
We have a low bar for intellect within our populace, this will likely apply to many and it may apply to you .. and if it does, don't feel bad that it does, it applies to significantly more than 90 percent of our populace who either; don't know how to, don't prioritize or can't interpret the ingredients of the foods they eat

Even when confronted with this proposition you may even point that finger at me for saying it, as you feel safety in hiding behind the consensus validation

But these people don't eat whole foods - like items that are a food themselves, some way or another natural and of the Earth, not product that are a concoction of ingredients

So when you say "plant based meat" do you even know what you are referring to? Are you referring to soy protein or maybe pea protein coagulated with seed oils and other binders, have you looked at the ingredients? ... That's "plant based" or more commercially manufactured processed food product? Why don't you call it what is, or better yet ... Call it what YOU call it after taking a look at it, not what you were told to call it

How low is the bar of investigation for you before you put something in your body?

It is actually my own inequity that I am not able to say this in a kinder way ... On a widespread basis people are just not intelligent, which is okay.. I've learned to value other traits like kindness and confidence

Being willing to eat things without knowing what is in them is as irresponsible as doing drugs without knowing what is in them, this is something that can, at minimum, carry the same stigma ... But the sheeple haven't orientated to think that way yet

Last edited: