Was Family Matters One of the Worst Acted Sitcoms in History?

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
:myman: Waldo

michelle-thomas-02.jpg

Myra :noah:

yeah sucks that shes dead

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:what: Worst-acted?

All types of things you can criticize that show for.....but the acting was good by sitcom standards, with the exception of some extras and one-time characters. Carl and Harriette were especially good in their roles....Eddie and Laura weren't bad either....Urkel and Waldo were done pretty well for the characters they were supposed to be

The show is actually pretty funny sometimes when you don't take it too seriously.....I damn near blacked out laughing at Waldo dancing fast as hell to slow music on his date with Laura :deadrose:

I think you meant to criticize the show's writing.....you wanna talk about bad acting? :usure:

Kenan & Kel?

Cousin Skeeter?

Steve Harvey Show?

Them Tyler Perry sitcoms?

And OH MY fukkIN' GOD.......the 'acting' on The Parent Hood......:damn:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

All types of things you can criticize that show for.....but the acting was good by sitcom standards, with the exception of some extras and one-time characters. Carl and Harriette were especially good in their roles....Eddie and Laura weren't bad either....Urkel and Waldo were done pretty well for the characters they were supposed to be

The show is actually pretty funny sometimes when you don't take it too seriously.....I damn near blacked out laughing at Waldo dancing fast as hell to slow music on his date with Laura :deadrose:

I think you meant to criticize the show's writing.....you wanna talk about bad acting? :usure:

Kenan & Kel?

Cousin Skeeter?

Steve Harvey Show?

yeah the acting was fine...I think they confusing the acting with the writing.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

Word on the street was a lot of dudes was trying to holla. Anyways, Malcom Jamal Warner(Theo from The Cosby Show) is depressed(I won't go as far to say he is suffering from clinical depression, but he is as close as you can get). Him and Michelle Thomas was seriously dating and he was about to marry her before her untimely death. Since her death, dude has been a serial dater and he won't settle down because he isn't over(and probably never will be) her death.

He abruptly called it quits with his long time GF actress Regina King and threw her and her son out of his house. Dude is gone....

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

Kenan & Kel?

Cousin Skeeter?

Steve Harvey Show?

How you gon' skip da GOAT bad acting sitcom: My Brother And Me??

Goo was the only muffucca on that show with actin' chops.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Word on the street was a lot of dudes was trying to holla. Anyways, Malcom Jamal Warner(Theo from The Cosby Show) is depressed(I won't go as far to say he is suffering from clinical depression, but he is as close as you can get). Him and Michelle Thomas was seriously dating and he was about to marry her before her untimely death. Since her death, dude has been a serial dater and he won't settle down because he isn't over(and probably never will be) her death.

He abruptly called it quits with his long time GF actress Regina King and threw her and her son out of his house. Dude is gone....

Maxine Maxine:to:

Daps
Remember when Eddie got jumped and "Rachel's Place" got trashed.... Both by the Dragons :russ:

Dragons were :demonic:

That was the best episode of the series, dem Dragons knew Eddie's punk ass wasn't trill... they smelt the fraud in him soon as he hit the door.

I used to love when these classic sitcoms would put on dramatic gangsta episodes to teach you a lesson

:ohlawd: