Daps
4v1vUnK.gif

Edgy

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I dont think there was any gayness-I thought that Benoit lost the ONLY close close friend he ever had in life. Seemed like he only cared about wrasslin and lifting...no buddies, bytches, no life- he meets this crazy mexican who is the complete opposite yet he trusts him and confides in him like he knew him his whole life

This is the answer. Benoit, by all accounts, had very few close friends in his life. He then proceeded to lose his closest friend of all, the guy who he could talk to about literally anything, followed by the loss of two other close confidants and a slow drift away from friends like Chris Jericho.

That grief, combined with the domestic issues he had with Nancy (DV was a confirmed part of their relationship; not commenting on any accusations of rape or homosexuality because I both don't have the evidence for it and they just seem like tawdry, sensationalistic rumors in general), his possible affairs (I remember hearing about him possibly messing around with Michelle McCool before she was with Taker, which if true...fukking why? :mindblown: The taste of these people...), and his CTE issues created a horrible cocktail that exploded in the form of the murder-suicide.

There's no credible evidence for anything else, and the absolute worst part of this Benoit doc is how all the conspiracy theories come out of the woodwork to peddle their nonsense.

It's been 13 fukking years now, fukking stop already.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I have no idea if Benoit was on Team Patterson, but clutching the pillow crying like a baby could certainly be caused from his brain trauma, remember Luke Kuechly crying on the field
Did write Luke Kuechly write in his journal that he didn't want to live without Cam Newton ? Was he sniffing his game worn jerseys ?

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Insult me don't really care, but you do agree that Benoit is crazy suspect. If you found out your best friend was crying and sniffing your pillows you wouldn't start to think something was up ?

I'd be dead, so I wouldn't start to think shyt...

But I can't call it... maybe he was, or maybe the dude was just losing his mind by then. It's obvious he was on a mental decline at the time, and losing what seemed to be one of his only true friends probably hit him hard. Either way, that was definitely some strange behavior and someone probably shoulda stepped in and tried to get him some mental help. Dude was losing it.

Which still doesn't absolve what he did... because way ahead of that weekend, there had been abuse and violence in the relationship. So it probably wasn't a question of IF something like that would happen, but when. They even noted on the show that Regal had the feeling something wasn't right because he lived near them and knew things weren't good in that house.

Last edited: