The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The angle emerge I've seen, from what Kevin Sullivan said Nancy had a crazy side too, she stabbed him. So it's possible Nancy and Chris had a huge fight, what if Nancy had tried stab him or threatened to shoot him? I'm not saying that's the case but Kevin Sullivan's information shows she has a crazy side, her sister also hinted at it. Maybe Chris and Nancy had a huge fight and Daniel was somewhat of a mercy killing, especially as he was sedated prior. It was probably a combination of things including brain damage. Sullivan also said he heard Benoit was having an affair. Nancy was known not to take shyt, maybe she lost it and was trying to kill him or and he snapped or it got out of hand. What would happen if Nancy tried to stab Chris? He was a pretty extreme guy, particularly in the mental strate he was in. Another theory is she threatened to kill Daniel and Benoit lost it, and Daniel was a mercy killing. This is all spectialtion but Sullivan's info introduce a new element into it, because it shows Nancy had a wild crazy and violent side too if it's true too.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The angle emerge I've seen, from what Kevin Sullivan said Nancy had a crazy side too, she stabbed him. So it's possible Nancy and Chris had a huge fight, what if Nancy had tried stab him or threatened to shoot him? I'm not saying that's the case but Kevin Sullivan's information shows she has a crazy side, her sister also hinted at it. Maybe Chris and Nancy had a huge fight and Daniel was somewhat of a mercy killing, especially as he was sedated prior. It was probably a combination of things including brain damage. Sullivan also said he heard Benoit was having an affair. Nancy was known not to take shyt, maybe she lost it and was trying to kill him or and he snapped or it got out of hand. What would happen if Nancy tried to stab Chris? He was a pretty extreme guy, particularly in the mental strate he was in. Another theory is she threatened to kill Daniel and Benoit lost it, and Daniel was a mercy killing. This is all spectialtion but Sullivan's info introduce a new element into it, because it shows Nancy had a wild crazy and violent side too if it's true too.

Marks have been finding any reason they can to absolve Benoit to any degree for 13 years now. This dude VIOLENTLY, BRUTALLY murdered his wife, then drugged and smothered his kid, then chilled in the house for a day and a half and was still considering flying across the country to wrestle on PPV while his wife and child's dead bodies were decomposing in his house. :francis:

"But but maybe Nancy started it" :mjtf:

The fukk :martin:

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Seems extremely unlikely to me. The murders happened almost 13 years ago. I think a gay angle to this story, if it were legit, would have come out a long time before 2020.

More likely he just felt lost because Eddie helped him through a lot of tough times over the years. Lost to the point of losing his damn mind and not being able to deal with Eddie's death in a rational way.

He probably didn't think anyone else could truly understand him or his problems, including his wife.

So he missed him. Very badly, to a disturbing level. That's a long way from wanting to have sex with the dude.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Marks have been finding any reason they can to absolve Benoit to any degree for 13 years now. This dude VIOLENTLY, BRUTALLY murdered his wife, then drugged and smothered his kid, then chilled in the house for a day and a half and was still considering flying across the country to wrestle on PPV while his wife and child's dead bodies were decomposing in his house. :francis:

You had mentioned in another post it’s possible Benoit might’ve raped her too, reading between the lines of what her sister said on Darkside? I hadn’t even really considered that until you mentioned it

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is new information that's come out, if what Sullivan said was true (and there's apparently a police report confirming) Nancy either tried to kill him or grievously injure him, this is serious and if true shows she has a history of extreme violence in a domestic situation. It would be ridiculous not to at least consider this, this doesn't mean that this is even what happened in this case or that it justifies what Chris did, at all. But do you not think stabbing somebody id pretty brutal too? That you are married to? Looking for the TRUTH is not about absolving anybody, it's about looking for the facts in an objective manner, what Chris did was horrific, but Nancy if true had a history of extreme violence too. To consider the possibility that a domestic dispute may have got violent, extreme and out of hand isn't far fetched, only reasonable. Then combined with Chris' mental issues and the relationship issues it could have gone way too far. Nancy's sister said it was like a cocktail of things and I agree, I don't think it was 1, it was a vast mix of things that came together in a horrific incident. I think it's more complicated than Chris being an undercover serial killer all those years and for no reason murdered his completely innocent wife. At the least, which evidence shows, there was severe brain damage there and also we now have reports Nancy was possibly/probably (because this could be checked) capable of extreme violence. If you have somebody push somebody with brain damage it could result in something like that. The situation isn't simple black and whites no matter how easy that would be for some to digest. Doesn't at all absolve Benoit, no-one is cheering him and solely blaming Nancy, just the new information from Sullivan about Nancy's violence and a possible affair opens some new possibilities that may give more insight, he was with her for many years and knows her better than most.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
You had mentioned in another post it’s possible Benoit might’ve raped her too, reading between the lines of what her sister said on Darkside? I hadn’t even really considered that until you mentioned it

I don't know if it was rape or possibly a consensual act that went too far, but that was the implication I got. That's just my interpretation, I have no proof and that wasn't said in the piece.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
REy1P9D.gif

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
So you haven't seen an episodically psychotic manic depressive overreact to shyt happening in their lives or expect them to suddenly act normal when grieving a best friend?

Dude was seriously unwell. I don't think his sexual orientation had much to do with any of this.

Guy stole another man's wife because he wanted a new mall bestie? :mindblown:

Why do "straight" dudes love thinking about other dudes being gay so much? :sas2:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nothing I said at all was outlandish, it's in the Sullivan interview and he knew her better than anybody here.
It was very outlandish.

If Nancy went off on Benoit and he defended himself then it would have been a sudden act of passion. Even if she did "attack" him that wouldn't be a valid reason to snap her back from how violently he strangled her and then sleep on it before murdering his young son.

What happened is that dude spent a couple days killing his wife and kid. Think on that.

He was on a boatload of roids, he had CT, he snapped and he did something monstrous. And it's all his fault. Coming up with theories that shift blame away from him and onto one of his victims is some bullshyt.